Notices

TREX 800L WREN 44i TURBINE, NEW, Ready to FLY

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 11:42 AM
pennywise330
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TREX 800L WREN 44i TURBINE, NEW, Ready to FLY

TREX 700N converted to an 800L sized, Turbine powered machine the right way!

Ive had enough requests so Ill add this option if anyone is interested.

Im comfortable selling the machine by itself for $3450. (No extras, just the machine and everything installed on it minus items listed) Axon Gyro will be removed and replaced with a Skookum 720 Gyro, Align 3 blade head and main blades will be removed and replaced with stock two blade head (flybar set up with NEW blades). 2 blade head is disassembled and will need to be re-assembled. Futaba receiver will be removed to stay with the transmitter. Everything else on the machine remains. Add your receiver and this machine is still ready to fly. This is the full machine for less than the cost of the turbine engine itself...cant beat that!

This package is complete with ALL NECESSARY parts, components, support equipment, field equipment, safety equipment...literally EVERYTHING needed to fly this Turbine powered machine is included.

All components, (including the majority of the support components/equipment) were purchased new. Donor 700 helicopter kit un-flown, Wren 44i Turbine purchased new from the factory. Completed helicopter has been test hovered for about 8min, Wren Turbine has about 10 test starts and approximately 15min of run time.

MACHINE COMPONENTS:

TREX700N donor kit. (Carbon frames, linkage, hardware and landing skids were the only components used from 700N donor kit)

Wren 44i with integrated Kero start

ModellTech machined Turbine conversion kit

Align 3 blade head conversion

Align 3 blade tail conversion

TREX 800L carbon tail boom

TREX 800L Tail box

TREX 800L Torque Tube Tail Unit

TREX 800L tail boom brace and strut assembly

SAB 725 3 blade matched main blades

Align 3 blade matched tail blades

Lynx Heli main rotor shaft upper and lower frame blocks with Carbon X brace

G-force heli machined tail servo mount

KDE slant cut main drive gear

Align slant cut auto-rotation gear

Align slant cut tail drive gear assembly

KDE one-way bearing mount

KDE Direct machined elevator mount

KDE Direct machined receiver mount (used for placement of avionics and fuel solenoids)

G-force heli machined rear lower battery tray (used for in-frame mounting of Interaco fuel cell)

BavarianDEMON AXON all axis gyro

Futaba S9075SB cyclic servos

PROTEK RC 270SBL tail servo

BRS aluminum fuel tanks

Carbon tank mounts

Dreamworks INTAIRCO Intelligent air trap (provides telemetry information of fuel level to transmitter)

Futaba Optical RPM Telemetry Sensor

Futaba R7008SB Receiver

Scorpion Backup Guard (allows flight control use in case of BEC failure)

Hercules Super Mini Battery Eliminator Circuit G2 with switch

MICROHELI Adjustable triple-bearing aluminum engine block

RC Booya Quick Release Canopy Mounts

Synergy 700 modded fiberglass Canopy (white unpainted but trimmed, needs finish and paint)

FIELD EQUIPMENT

JERSEY MODELER 5GAL Kerosene Fueling System(includes charger, funnels, drip case, fill caps, etc), this system has not had fuel in it...clean container, fitting and hoses throughout.

H3R Performance HalGUARD HALOTRON clean agent fire extinguisher (safe for turbine)

CHARGE CASE, dual ISDT SC-608 Smart chargers, dual power supply, adjustable voltage supply (servo, component testing, etc), internal 22.2V battery for cordless charging, sealed water resistant case. Several different types of charge cables and connectors included

Spare Hitex X1 mini charger

Spare Thunder Tiger TP610 charger

Several spare balancer boards

TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER SET

Futaba T18SZ (purchased new for this build), set up and ready for final adjustment. Includes charger and all associated in box accessories.

Futaba R7008SB Receiver (installed on machine)

SEAHORSE water resistant hard case with foam insert.

SUPPORT, SERVICE AND REPAIR

THREE two level parts cases, FULL of extra servos, receivers, gyros, nuts, bolts, electrical connectors, fuel line, fuel fittings, original parts, spare parts, unused upgrade parts, servo wire, stainless fasteners, etc...literally too much to list all, please look carefully at the pictures. Many components are not cheap and all come included in this deal...even the cases they are held in!

Assorted new and lightly used LIPO batteries, most are for the Helicopter BEC and Turbine power, the 22.2v is spare for the charge box...others are used for bench testing.

Original 2 blade main and tail heads with associated blades included

Original 700 tail boom with torque tubes included

Spare fuel tanks (x8)

Spare SEAHORSE large water resistant field box

RC logger complete digital pitch gauge with case and accessories

There may be more odds and ends I'm missing...but everything shown in photos are what is included so inspect carefully.

Everything is in near new condition with only a few test hovers/starts complete. No surprises here, this is a solid, well built Turbine helicopter ready for someone to take over the project.

My feedback is perfect on several online market places that I've sold at before (eBay, Runryder, Scalercheli, RCuniverse, etc) and I accept PayPal (plus PayPal fees) only, for your protection and mine (local sale and cash payment okay). Shipping will not be included. Buyer pays actual cost since this lot will take several packages. Helicopter will have tail boom, head, and landing skids removed for shipping.

Thanks!,

DC

Last edited by pennywise330; 02-03-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:36 AM
mitchilito
My Feedback: (7)

Received 169 Likes on 143 Posts
Default SUH-weeeet!

That is one sweet machine!
Old 05-10-2020, 11:36 PM
Harry Kassel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harry Kassel

Originally Posted by pennywise330
TREX 700N converted to an 800L sized, Turbine powered machine the right way!

Ive had enough requests so Ill add this option if anyone is interested.

Im comfortable selling the machine by itself for $3450. (No extras, just the machine and everything installed on it minus items listed) Axon Gyro will be removed and replaced with a Skookum 720 Gyro, Align 3 blade head and main blades will be removed and replaced with stock two blade head (flybar set up with NEW blades). 2 blade head is disassembled and will need to be re-assembled. Futaba receiver will be removed to stay with the transmitter. Everything else on the machine remains. Add your receiver and this machine is still ready to fly. This is the full machine for less than the cost of the turbine engine itself...cant beat that!

This package is complete with ALL NECESSARY parts, components, support equipment, field equipment, safety equipment...literally EVERYTHING needed to fly this Turbine powered machine is included.

All components, (including the majority of the support components/equipment) were purchased new. Donor 700 helicopter kit un-flown, Wren 44i Turbine purchased new from the factory. Completed helicopter has been test hovered for about 8min, Wren Turbine has about 10 test starts and approximately 15min of run time.

MACHINE COMPONENTS:

TREX700N donor kit. (Carbon frames, linkage, hardware and landing skids were the only components used from 700N donor kit)

Wren 44i with integrated Kero start

ModellTech machined Turbine conversion kit

Align 3 blade head conversion

Align 3 blade tail conversion

TREX 800L carbon tail boom

TREX 800L Tail box

TREX 800L Torque Tube Tail Unit

TREX 800L tail boom brace and strut assembly

SAB 725 3 blade matched main blades

Align 3 blade matched tail blades

Lynx Heli main rotor shaft upper and lower frame blocks with Carbon X brace

G-force heli machined tail servo mount

KDE slant cut main drive gear

Align slant cut auto-rotation gear

Align slant cut tail drive gear assembly

KDE one-way bearing mount

KDE Direct machined elevator mount

KDE Direct machined receiver mount (used for placement of avionics and fuel solenoids)

G-force heli machined rear lower battery tray (used for in-frame mounting of Interaco fuel cell)

BavarianDEMON AXON all axis gyro

Futaba S9075SB cyclic servos

PROTEK RC 270SBL tail servo

BRS aluminum fuel tanks

Carbon tank mounts

Dreamworks INTAIRCO Intelligent air trap (provides telemetry information of fuel level to transmitter)

Futaba Optical RPM Telemetry Sensor

Futaba R7008SB Receiver

Scorpion Backup Guard (allows flight control use in case of BEC failure)

Hercules Super Mini Battery Eliminator Circuit G2 with switch

MICROHELI Adjustable triple-bearing aluminum engine block

RC Booya Quick Release Canopy Mounts

Synergy 700 modded fiberglass Canopy (white unpainted but trimmed, needs finish and paint)

FIELD EQUIPMENT

JERSEY MODELER 5GAL Kerosene Fueling System(includes charger, funnels, drip case, fill caps, etc), this system has not had fuel in it...clean container, fitting and hoses throughout.

H3R Performance HalGUARD HALOTRON clean agent fire extinguisher (safe for turbine)

CHARGE CASE, dual ISDT SC-608 Smart chargers, dual power supply, adjustable voltage supply (servo, component testing, etc), internal 22.2V battery for cordless charging, sealed water resistant case. Several different types of charge cables and connectors included

Spare Hitex X1 mini charger

Spare Thunder Tiger TP610 charger

Several spare balancer boards

TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER SET

Futaba T18SZ (purchased new for this build), set up and ready for final adjustment. Includes charger and all associated in box accessories.

Futaba R7008SB Receiver (installed on machine)

SEAHORSE water resistant hard case with foam insert.

SUPPORT, SERVICE AND REPAIR

THREE two level parts cases, FULL of extra servos, receivers, gyros, nuts, bolts, electrical connectors, fuel line, fuel fittings, original parts, spare parts, unused upgrade parts, servo wire, stainless fasteners, etc...literally too much to list all, please look carefully at the pictures. Many components are not cheap and all come included in this deal...even the cases they are held in!

Assorted new and lightly used LIPO batteries, most are for the Helicopter BEC and Turbine power, the 22.2v is spare for the charge box...others are used for bench testing.

Original 2 blade main and tail heads with associated blades included

Original 700 tail boom with torque tubes included

Spare fuel tanks (x8)

Spare SEAHORSE large water resistant field box

RC logger complete digital pitch gauge with case and accessories

There may be more odds and ends I'm missing...but everything shown in photos are what is included so inspect carefully.

Everything is in near new condition with only a few test hovers/starts complete. No surprises here, this is a solid, well built Turbine helicopter ready for someone to take over the project.

My feedback is perfect on several online market places that I've sold at before (eBay, Runryder, Scalercheli, RCuniverse, etc) and I accept PayPal (plus PayPal fees) only, for your protection and mine (local sale and cash payment okay). Shipping will not be included. Buyer pays actual cost since this lot will take several packages. Helicopter will have tail boom, head, and landing skids removed for shipping.

Thanks!,

DC
Is this helicopter still Avaialable?