Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jmb t7a

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jmb t7a

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 05:48 AM
tp777fo
My Feedback: (28)

Received 131 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Jmb t7a

Word of advice on thus jet. MAKE SURE YOUR MAIN GEAR DOORS OPEN EQUAL AMOUNTS. 2 flights on my small one have been less than fun on takeoff and landing. Flies ok when gear up but hold on with gear down. Mine rolled violently to the right after rotation and again with gear extension. Got it down but it wasnt fun. On the maiden I thought it was me but it did exactly the same on flight #2. I think the recommended cg is too nose heavy and the flt control throws are excessive also. The JP gear controller is deep inside jet and must be removed to make adjustments but I will tear mine apart and fix before the next flight. After I get nose gear repaired and the doors adjusted I will try again. It is a nice little jet I believe will be fun after I figure it out. Small, light and something different. Weights 21# with Rabbit SP.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:35 AM
Ceeray

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I got the bigger one coming but thanks fornthe headsup!