Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

GST 7.7 from Cenracing engine gets hot soon (Help Required)

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

GST 7.7 from Cenracing engine gets hot soon (Help Required)

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 03:21 AM
king44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GST 7.7 from Cenracing engine gets hot soon (Help Required)

Hello everyone
<font color="#000000">
I have<font size="2"> Monster Truck</font>GST 7.7 from CEN Racing </font><font color="#000000">which has a 5 horsepower NX 7.7cc engine but it gets hot soon and I am using nitro 30% fuel as I am in UAE the temperature here in normally hot (35 to 48 C) and medium to high humidity so please can someone tell me how to keep the engine cool and should I change the fuel to 25% nitro and please explain in a simple language as I am new to RC.

Thank You</font>
Old 05-10-2011, 03:54 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: GST 7.7 from Cenracing engine gets hot soon (Help Required)

No need for 30%. 20 is fine. Richen it up some ( see your manual ) Cut some holes in the windshield to get some airflow. It will probably run a bit warmer until it is broken in more
Old 03-15-2021, 08:12 PM
Binge

I run 25% in mind the only way to keep the engine cool is by the high speed needle and plenty of smoke coming out of the engine exhaust because of the castor oil is what keeps the engine cool your settings I found for mine that work is two and a half to three quarters open from closed on the high-speed needle turn the high-speed needle all the way down turn it out two and a half to two and three quarter turns your low speed needle start at flush and turn out one turn and don't touch it again your idol pinch the fuel line and if it rubs up for three to five seconds and then cuts out that's proper and that works for me and I use a number four plug it don't matter by who and that works beautiful cold weather or even humid weather doesn't matter it always starts on the first Pole