Notices

EZ Suprafly 60 w/OS61SF

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 12:30 PM
Tony Iannucelli
My Feedback: (193)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EZ Suprafly 60 w/OS61SF

Excellent condition. See pictures please. One owner. Looks and flies great. If you know what this is, you know the price is a bargain. Pickup only unless you want to mail me an empty box for mailing. Thanks for looking. $350 with engine and servos, no receiver. $250 plane only. Shipping extra. Serious buyers only please. Pickup free.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:42 PM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I am happy to pay your asking price for the Supra Fly. How can I secure the purchase?

Regards Ali
Old 04-20-2021, 03:34 PM
Tony Iannucelli

Default Suprafly purchase

Hi Ali. Thanks for writing and for your interest in my Suprafly.
I'm located on the west coast of Florida, about 20 miles north of Sarasota.
Pickup, cash, $350, is the price. That would be the easiest way for you to get the plane. You can see it in advance of purchase that way.

If you want it shipped in the USA you need to send me the box(s) and packing materials you want it sent in. I will send you the plane's dimensions and you can pick the boxes and send them to me. I will bill you on PayPal in advance for the shipping when I find out what it will cost. I do not ship outside the USA.

You do not need to pay me in advance. It's first come, first served. Whoever wants the plane needs to organize the pickup. I don't drive anymore. I am selling most of my R/C gear and planes because of health reasons. Thanks again for your interest. Hope you understand. ---Tony
Old 04-21-2021, 05:59 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Hi Tony

I am coming to Lakeland Florida next week for the Top Gun event. I would be happy to drive over to you and pick the plane up early next week when I am there if that works for you? Email me and I can send you my phone number if you want?
Regards Ali
Old 04-21-2021, 11:39 AM
Tony Iannucelli

Default Sounds good

Hi Ali. Send me your email please. Mine is [email protected] --Tony
Old 05-01-2021, 11:37 AM
nappyroots2182
My Feedback: (1)

Ali found another suprafly. It'll go to a great home! Awesome plane
Old 05-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Tony Iannucelli

Wow, that's great for Ali. There are not too many of these around and getting one is a good deal. Mine is still for sale, and I am considering offers. I also have a 25 size, built from a Pilot kit powered by an OS32. Super flier! Thanks for writing. ---Tony
Old 05-04-2021, 09:34 AM
nappyroots2182
My Feedback: (1)

Tony, i thought he got yours, that's what I was referring to. Good luck with your sale
Old 05-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Tony Iannucelli

Thanks for writing. Ali was looking for one that was newer to be used as a demo to go along with the Suprafly 45 he has in his office. Mine is in really good shape, but is not perfect or new in the box. I've had it for over 30 years, but it still is better than most planes I see at the field, and that's saying a lot. The guys here in Florida have good stuff and most are good fliers and modelers. I have a lot of planes, and most have had limited flying time over the years. I have 43 right now -- flying one a week would take almost a year to get to all of them! That's another reason I need to sell some of them, at least half. Yeah, bargains to be sure. Take care, --Tony