Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Best in the west jet rally 2021

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Best in the west jet rally 2021

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 08:36 AM
Joe C
My Feedback: (23)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Best in the west jet rally 2021

BEST IN THE WEST JET RALLY 32nd. Annual
October 12th.,- October 17th., 2021
"At the Willow"
Best in the West Jet Rally is now open for Pilot, Vendor registration at www.bestinthewestjetrally.com. Please log on and register, you may rent Tents, Tables, Chairs, Lights.
You may also purchase Banquet Tickets, Thursday Night Jobe Carbajal Taco Night Tickets for family and friends as well as the Friday Night Pilots Dinner. Hats, Shirts, General and Pilot Raffle Tickets, 50/50 Tickets may be purchased as well as RV Parking(No Hook Ups). We are looking forward for this year's event since we lost the 2020 event. I feel this year will be as big of an event as it has always been in the past and maybe larger.
Registration Includes: 6 days of flying from morning until dusk, Free parking, Best in the West T-Shirt, Thursday Night Jobe Carbajal Taco Night and the Friday Night Pilots Dinner, a nice bag with some donated items. Please sign up as soon as possible. For anyone who would like to Sponsor Best in the West, please contact Joe here on Facebook or through email at: [email protected]
Looking forward for this year's Show and to see everyone.
Joe C!
The following users liked this post:
Desertlakesflying (05-27-2021)
Old 06-14-2021, 03:26 PM
Joe C

BEST IN THE WEST JET RALLY 2021!
TENT LOCATION
Hello Pilots,
If you have rented a tent at the 2019 BITW Show you have first right to your same Tent and Location. If you have not pre registered for 2021 and you want to attend and rent a Tent 20 X 20 Please let me know so I can add your name on the 2021 Tent Location Sheet. If you are not attending, please let me know so I may put someone else in that Location, Thank you and see you all in October.
Thank you, Joe C!
Registration is OPEN!
=AT0rIiDtlD-6uJhmaaJhcdX5abpnT5B3HrSrJdvIqnqFrEa0CJjxAMUuGoZJy bXNu7Q4QAmc3on0hHYs_HhgNagChH45CW8Ws_d6S2LhXavAhRB a6lrGw9_iULKmuQikxjggjEsBQ5TU6TNbPzpKFDgP5b8]www.bestinthewestjetrally.com
Old 07-19-2021, 10:46 AM
Joe C

BEST IN THE WEST JET RALLY!
Hello pilots,
We are less than 3 months out from this year’s event, if you plan on attending, please pre-register today, you may also purchase Banquet Tickets, purchase as many tickets as you need for you and your family or friends, Pilot Raffle tickets, general raffle tickets, 50/50 tickets, Shirts, Hats. We will have Taco Night, which will be on Thursday Night, The Jobe Carbajal Taco Night, all registered Pilots are free, if you like your family and friends to attend, you may purchase tickets during your online pre-registration. We will have the Friday Night Pilots Dinner, and again this dinner is free for all registered Pilots as you may also Purchase tickets for your family and friends online.
TENTS, if you have rented a tent in 2019, you have first right to your same tent location, if you have not pre-registered and are planning on attending, please pre-register and rent your tent, if you are not attending this year’s event, please let me know so I can fill another Pilot in that Tent space, please do not wait until last minute to rent your tent as you may lose your previous tent location.
If you staying at the field, RV, 5th Wheel, etc., please pay for you Spot while you are completing your on-line pre- registration. You may also rent sides for your tent, please add how many sides you need, Chairs, tables and Tent Lighting.
If anyone would like to Sponsor a Trophy, please contact Joe Castelao here on Facebook or through email: [email protected].
Vendors: For anyone who wants to be a Vendor at BITW, please contact Joe.
If you have any questions, please let me know here or through email.
We are looking to have a great event this year as we missed the 2020 event.
I ‘am looking forward to seeing you all.
Joe C!

BESTINTHEWESTJETRALLY.COM
www.bestinthewestjetrally.com