Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

New CNC cut autogyro trainer kit (video) **Available November 12, 2004**

Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

New CNC cut autogyro trainer kit (video) **Available November 12, 2004**

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 04:46 PM
goodeye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New CNC cut autogyro trainer kit (video) **Available November 12, 2004**

If you are looking for a nice looking 1/2a size gyrocopter trainer, check out some pictures and video here: http://clients.ransomgroup.com/goodeye/. There is also a brochure in PDF format.
It is a CNC cut kit and includes an extensive hardware package and precut blades as sold by www.aerobalsa.com.
Contact information is in the PDF brochure.

**** Available November 12,2004 Contact "[email protected]" (without the quotes) for more information. ****
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61761.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	182472  
Old 10-13-2004, 09:40 PM
JoelW

Default RE: New CNC cut autogyro trainer kit (video)

Hello Goodeye,

Saw your PT Gyro in Muncie. It Flies great and no problem taking off from the ground! The kit was outstanding. If your production kit is as good as your display was in Muncie, you should have no problem selling them provided the price is right! So, have you got the price and ordering information out yet?

Joel
Old 10-13-2004, 10:39 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

Are these kits available? If so, where do we order. I want one.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:06 AM
goodeye

The first run of kits has been completed and will be shipping on Friday, October 15. There are still some available from this first batch (some were spoken for at Muncie). Until the first run is sold the kits will be $90 plus $6.00 for shipping. They can be purchased via PayPal by sending $96.00 to "[email protected]" without the quotes. If you can't use PayPal you can send a money order. Contact "[email protected]" for payment address. First come, first served at this price.

This is a very complete kit which includes CNC cut parts, pre formed landing
gear wire, extensive hardware package, Aerobalsa 2" blades pre cut to the
correct length, instructions and reference drawings. You can see our online
brochure at www.aerobalsa.com and then click on the 'autogyros' tab and go half
way down the page. We will be developing a PT Gyro 'E'lectric and a .25 size version too.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:21 AM
JCaste

What I see in its nose is a Norvel? Could you tell me a bit about it, I was thinking of buying one of them too.
Very nice looking gyro, I'm on a similar project to make use of my spare foam.
Good luck with this project!
Old 10-15-2004, 08:31 AM
goodeye

Yep...Norvel .074
I have nothing bad to say about these engines. It starts easy, has a very good idle, and has lots of power for this size model. The PT Gyro weighs approx 20 oz ready to fly and just cruising around only requires 1/2 throttle. Break it in according to the instructions that come with it and you will have a fine little engine...
Old 10-15-2004, 11:28 PM
iwadmin

Goodeye,

Congrats to you on getting a kit out. It looks like it fy really nice. I sold all my glow stuff years ago and have become an all electric flyer. If you design one which will fly with an electric system (inexpensive system of course) I woould be interested in one as well.

Good luck to you in your endevours!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:48 PM
goodeye

Default RE: New CNC cut autogyro trainer kit (video) **Available November 12, 2004**

The next run production run of the PT Gyro is underway with a estimated shipping date of Nov 12, 2004. The new price will be $95 plus $6 shipping to the 'Lower 48' United States. For shipments outside the 48 states, it will be $95 plus 'actual' shipping charges.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl30512.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	187602  
Old 10-29-2004, 01:25 PM
rcflyerfl
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: New CNC cut autogyro trainer kit (video) **Available November 12, 2004**

HI GUYS,
I got my PT GYRO in the mail yesterday and just had to open up the Box and check it out.. It was well packed and had everything in it including the toothpicks.. Well done guys and good luck with your Venture.. Keep kitting Simple easy flying Gyros.. No one else is.

Jim
Old 01-31-2022, 11:29 PM
claudiobakst

Are these kits available? If so, where do we order. I want one.