Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes
Reload this Page >

Question for Himax 6330 Pro Users

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Question for Himax 6330 Pro Users

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2022, 04:20 AM
GorillaToast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Question for Himax 6330 Pro Users

I also posted this thread in the Electric Pattern forum.

This is my 2nd 6330 Pro. The first one I front mounted in a pattern plane using the conversion kit. This one is rear mounted on a motor box in a Yak 54.

It seems like it should be obvious, but without using the front mount conversion kit, the standard prop shaft is only long enough for an APC electric prop to fit without a spinner backplate. If anyone has rear-mounted this motor, how did you attach the spinner?
Old 11-05-2022, 03:40 AM
walishahid333

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Himax 6330-210 Pro F3A Outrunner Motor. The most Popular F3A Style motor we sell. This motor combines the 3 most important elements of Weight, Price, and Performance.
This motor has proven time and time again to be the "sleeper" with high performance, low weight, bullet proof reliability, constant availability and affordability. It was redesigned in 2014 from 14 pole to 20 pole. This change resulted in much better mid range performance. It also went on a diet that reduced the weight dramatically. Now with the optional front mounting hardware it even mounts without having to make a firewall if you like that method.

I highly suggest you try this powerhouse. Our testing has shown the Castle Creations Edge HV 80 to work very well with this motor as well as any of the high voltage ESC's. Also if you have a front mount Plettenberg Advance you can use this motor as a direct replacement. It fits into the same F3A Unlimited hardware without a different back support having to be used.