Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Spectrum DX5C

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Hgrove99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectrum DX5C

When I turn my transmitter and my buggy on my display shows an “RX” with a half bar full just below my transmitter battery level. What does that mean? I can’t find anything about it thanks
Old 12-05-2022, 07:20 PM
kistner
My Feedback: (10)

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I dont have that particular transmitter. Hopefully someone that does will chime in for you. I did read somewhere that the manual is a bit lacking but that there are some good instructional vids on youtube about it.
Does it function at all? or just the unusual readout and no functionality?
Old 12-05-2022, 07:31 PM
Hgrove99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kistner
I dont have that particular transmitter. Hopefully someone that does will chime in for you. I did read somewhere that the manual is a bit lacking but that there are some good instructional vids on youtube about it.
Does it function at all? or just the unusual readout and no functionality?
I should have mentioned that everything works fine. Just curious to what it is and why the bar is half full.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:04 PM
kistner
My Feedback: (10)

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

At least it works.
I have a couple older spektrums. Work fine, I havent a clue what most of the features do. I'm happy when it turns and goes on command, lol. Also happy I can use same tx with several rc.
You could call or email spektrum/Horizon. I've done so before and they have always replied to me within a couple days.
The following users liked this post:
Hgrove99 (12-05-2022)