Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

2845 Motors

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 01:45 PM
rrrrowsdower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2845 Motors

So I will start by saying I am new to RC. This past Christmas I got my 9 year old son an RC and decided to get a cheaper one to gauge his interest. Went with a DeeRC 200E (I know, I have learned my lesson). Yesterday I got him a new Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL and he loves it. That being said his little DeeRC 200E is now going to become my project/frankenstein car so I can not only drive with him, but learn about upgrading and working on these. I've already had to replace drive shafts and shock towers on this thing, but as I look into motors I am having a hard time figuring out how to locate the correct size motor without reading the dimension specs on every single motor. I know this motor is a "2845" size motor, but just about every RC store I search "2845" returns nothing, or 1 result. I also havent found any stores that let me filter by this size.

Any suggestions on the best way to filter my searches for 2845 motors or is scouring the dimensions my best bet?
Old 03-06-2023, 12:26 PM
jiuoak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

However, best substitution for hosim x07 this engine shreds on 3s and you can't beat the value I would suggest an intensity sink.