Search
Notices

Scale AMA/FAA ID Tags - Chrome!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2023, 07:15 AM
hitec9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Scale AMA/FAA ID Tags - Chrome!

These are my new scale version of AMA/FAA aircraft tags!!

These are printed on our HD Metal for a true chrome effect, and then laminated using 3M 8518 glossy overlaminate - the same used by NASCAR - for a super high gloss finish that's fuel proof. These are peel, and stick, and cut with a "bleed" meaning they appear to be painted on the model without any excess vinyl showing around the edges
When making your payment, please include the information as listed on the tags (pilot name, AMA #, FAA#, and phone number) and I'll print your information on the tags. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR NAME WILL APPEAR EXACTLY AS YOU TYPED IT (CAPS, NO CAPS, ETC.)
Two sizes are available:

- $19 - 4in long x 2in high. Each order includes a set of 10 tags with shipping included

- $18 - 2in long x 1in high. Each order includes a set of 20 tags with shipping included
Please note: The dimensions and quantity can be customized to fit your requirements. Please message me for a quote

If you would like to purchase this listing, please send payment to [email protected]. Please choose "paying for an item or service" when sending the payment so we can upload your tracking number directly to PayPal. Remember to include pilot name, AMA#, FAA#, and phone number in your payment details or via RC Groups message.

Here's a short video covering this design.
(0 min 59 sec)
Also available as add-ons are the following decals;
- Servo labels - $4 for a set of 26 (please note - the servo shown in the photo is for demonstration purposes only)
- CG markers - $3 for a set of 25
- Classic American flags (left and right) - $5 for a set
- If you would like to add one set of each of the servo labels, CG markers, and flags, please add $8 to your nose art payment
- German kills emblems - $6 for one set of twenty yellow emblems and one set of twenty black emblems

Please check out the video below to see our $11K+ graphics production setup (in our home!) and to see some of our produced graphics live!

(10 min 29 sec)