PRICE REDUTION 1/3rd Scale Balsa USA Super Cub BUSA

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2023, 10:55 AM
G Force
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PRICE REDUTION 1/3rd Scale Balsa USA Super Cub BUSA

Posting for a RC Buddy, his description is as follows:
I recently purchased this 1/3rd Scale Balsa USA Super Cub at an event here in Phoenix but it turns out that I am not able to give it the attention it deserves. The effort that has gone into this plane thus far is very impressive, it has been expertly built and beautifully covered. I've stored it inside in a climate-controlled environment. The covering is Poly-Lite by Stits and the aluminum sheeting has been installed where appropriate. The pinking looks amazing, and there is extra included, as well as a fair amount of extra covering. The control surfaces are all ready to have the hinges glued in. One side of the landing gear has been covered with some paint experimentation. There is a cockpit kit and large Bush style aluminum wheels (with hub caps) to add to the realistic landing gear. The cabanes are all built and ready to be installed as well. It also features Benedini brand two speaker sound system with amplifier.
The airplane is much too large to ship so local pickup is recommended. I am able to help out with a certain amount of driving for meetup, Asking $1700 , now $1500 or
BEST OFFER!
Thanks for your consideration.
Old 07-16-2023, 05:41 PM
rcairandwater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/3rd scale cub

Beautiful looking plane wish you were closer Would love to have this