Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

In case you haven't noticed, we now have our own tank classifieds sticky!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

In case you haven't noticed, we now have our own tank classifieds sticky!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2023, 01:40 AM
Max-U52

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts
Default In case you haven't noticed, we now have our own tank classifieds sticky!

You guys may have noticed that there's a new sticky thread right at the top of the stickies. This will be our new tank classifieds section. In that thread you can post items For Sale or items that you're looking for and you don't have to worry that anyone will take your thread/post down because of advertising.

Yesterday I was in the thread for the new Marketplace section and I suggested a sticky thread to replace the dedicated tank classifieds that we just lost and Joel agreed. He created the sticky thread that you now see on the main menu. I think it's just great and this afternoon when I get home from work I will move the IBU ad from the main Marketplace to our new dedicated tank classified sticky. I also have some other stuff that I'll put up for sale there, just give me a little time.

Many thanks to Joel for giving us back a Marketplace where RC Tankers can buy and sell among ourselves.

Last edited by Max-U52; 08-09-2023 at 01:45 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Max-U52:
Hackworth (08-09-2023), Tankhobby (08-09-2023), tankme (08-09-2023)