Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

bicycles

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 05:34 PM
StOcKerRaCer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bicycles

I have
Schwinn Stingray [8D]
Schwinn matic
Schwinn hardtail MTB [main]
vintage huffy road bike restored
vintage Japenese 27' roadie restored [main]
roadmaster- I built a rack for the back that I can put my t-maxx on it and I carry my nitro stuff in a backpack, mega cool!
Mongoose full suspension mountian bike
the [main] symbol is my main bikes I ride
Old 12-30-2005, 05:59 PM
RS4rallydriver

For the summer, I ride freestyle bikes so that I can show off the tricks that I can do. they never survive beyond fall though... last one I had was a cross of a dyno frame, with a haro F3 fork. called it a dyno F3. destroyed it one day hanging out with a bunch of people, grinding on benches and stuff.[] ended up walking home with the chain dragging the ground, 2 flat tires, a tree branch stuck in the back wheel, no brakes, and 2 pockets full of bearings, bolts and other parts. (you can guess how crazy I went with that thing)

For this winter, (and also to replace the dyno) I am using a nice mountain bike that I got at a yard sale. it is a Motiv HP sonora.
it is a hard tail with a nice front suspension fork, decent tires for snow, 21 speed, 24 inch frame.(or 26 I'm not sure) it has a higher top speed than the dyno did, but it lacks the same break-neck acceleration and responsive handling. and I can't do tricks on it. it acts more like a minivan than a sporty import. gets me from point A to B reliably though.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:05 PM
StOcKerRaCer

you know they sell tires with spikes in them for snow. . . I would never need them because it never snows where I am at
Old 12-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Diesel_Fuel_Only

Jamis Eureka
Old 01-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Nitro Rustler Racer

schwin z-force(daily rider)
pacific mountain bike(temporarly apart, frame rusting, so called body work being done)
Old 01-05-2006, 11:49 PM
minimus

i have a specialized hard rock sport disc but dont really ride much. i got it for 250 on sale. i also have one of those bikes with one pedal, but it has four wheels. a 2001 yamaha blaster. i dont really ride it much anymore either, its not as fun as it used to be. it isnt fast enough, i need something bigger. i guess i am just lazy as far as not riding the other.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:14 PM
CustomTamiyas4Life
My Feedback: (34)

GT compe. I don't ride anymore though......it's all about my quad and rc's now. I do sometimes take my old moutain bike out and go mudding though........seriously, like a foot of water+mud.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:10 AM
mxrider99

Alright since you all told me what youg to i have:

Haro x1(1200) wiiht marzocchis front forks (800$) and lots lots more
Haro MIrra 360 nothings stock but frame and wheels (over 60 invested all together)
soon to come;
New bmx bike
Old 01-20-2006, 12:12 AM
mxrider99

http://www.harobikes.com/atb/x7.php a link to the newer bike that i have
Old 01-22-2006, 08:19 PM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

your an idiot rs4rallydriver, say you can do all these tricks and that you had a cross between a dyno and a haro, your a moron who probably can barely ride a bike, FIRST OF ALL BIKES DO NOT HAVE BEARINGS, and theres isnt very many bolts, and grinding benches isnt going to break anything you moron, and your a moron, have i mentioned that already because i want to make that very clear, idiot idiot idiot,

think you know bikes and can do tricks, i hate people like you, ahhh, it makes me so mad people like you, anyway im going tonight to acutally race ABA bmx on a redline jr. cruiser with anser carbon forks, crupi cranks, a titanium bottom bracket and king headset, bullseye hubs laced with z rims, i hate you rs4rallyracer, you need to find a nice gullable retarded girlfrind who will put up with listening to your bull **** talk
Old 01-22-2006, 10:15 PM
fourwheels0
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

speaking of IDIOTS jkrustchinsky what do you think is in the crank,steering and wheels?

BEARING'S YOU FLIPPING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Cory Ream

I ride a Specialized S-works with a Rock Shox Psylo up front and a Fox vanilla float rear shock
Old 04-11-2023, 04:34 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

24" SE So Cal Flyer and an old (1994 i think) Dyno VFR with only the original (repaired) frame, forks and seat post remaining.

Old 01-28-2024, 10:33 AM
suburban_hooligan

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

found an old pic of what i deemed the "Chop-ikaze". i threw this together with leftover junk back in about 2004. it was a pain in the ass to ride, and not comfortable, but it was fun. i think i eventually shortened the front. i didn't ride it much and it just sat around taking up space and eventually got parted out and scrapped. kinda wished i hung on to it. a little refining and a few new parts and it could have been cool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZFGuN7L.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	738.2 KB
ID:	2273807