Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

New Unbuilt Keecat 65" Wingspan Jet With New XPS Fanjet

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

New Unbuilt Keecat 65" Wingspan Jet With New XPS Fanjet

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2024, 01:02 PM
twinbrother
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Unbuilt Keecat 65" Wingspan Jet With New XPS Fanjet

I have a new in box never built and still in plastic wrapping 65" inch Keecat jet. Colors are black and orange. I couldn't find a pic of the completed jet online so only pic of the parts in the box still in plastic wrapping are available. Also part of this sale is a brand new never used XPS 125mm 12s Fanjet. I was told this XPS 125mm Fanjet 12s electric motor was capable of 100amps burst. I've never tested it but was told back then this XPS fan delivered. Doesn't appear I can upload any pics here so send me a request for pics if interested.

Neither items have been used. They're both brand new. Jet looks similar to this, but black and orange colors. It's a huge jet.

https://www.algeria.ubuy.com/en/prod...-bonus-goodies

I'm in the Los Angeles, CA area. I could ship it, but the box is big so I'm sure it'll be a couple of hundred dollars minimum to ship across the US.

Price is $850 for the jet and XPS fanjet.

Last edited by twinbrother; 05-21-2024 at 01:08 PM.