Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

Top RC T-28 w/ gear and Vario Prop New

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Top RC T-28 w/ gear and Vario Prop New

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2024, 03:22 PM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Top RC T-28 w/ gear and Vario Prop New

Hello Guys,

I have decided to sell my Top RC T-28. It is brand new and nothing has been started. I bought this locally and all the previous gentleman did was to test spring rates in the nose gear and I have the stock springs and all the springs he used for testing. The stock spring rate is very firm. Nothing else has been done. Includes all items like new, I just did not take a picture of the hardware and other bags.

I have also designed some control horns and replicated the the stock internal and external control horns for a project in Australia and you can see the picture of those. This allows you to use captured ball ends. He is going to test the bottom control horn(s) for internal linkages. I can make a set to go with the airplane for $60.00

Also included is a three blade Varioprop setup for a UMS or Moki 180 or 150. The prop diameter is 24.9" and painted and balanced to match scale. Has an extra set of blades

I am not willing to ship, but willing to meet within a reasonable distance from Meridian, ID (83642). We are traveling to Reno, NV for a baseball tournament 17-22 July and could bring it to help deliver. However, payment via PayPal F&F (since this is a face to face deal) in full would be needed before I load it up in the truck and transport, I don't want to transport just to be looked at. I think that is more than fair.

$3,000 for the airplane and landing gear.
$3600 for the airplane, landing gear and varioprop.