Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

IX 12 Fades and Holds

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2024, 06:42 PM
bafflerback
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IX 12 Fades and Holds

I have been flying an Alchemy in pattern with and IX12 for the last 3 years. Never had and issue. About a month ago I started getting lockouts. I pulled up the telemetry screen and it shows between 900 and 1400 fades and at least 2 holds on every flight. My son and I tried moving the receiver and the antennas and everything else we could think of and nothing changed. As a last resort I tried flying my backup airframe with the same transmitter at a different field. Exactly the same thing. As a last resort I transferred my aircraft to my backup NW10 and the problem went away. Now I have been averaging between 5 and 10 fades and no holds. Has anyone had an issue with the IX12 like this that they were able to fix or have fixed. Or should I just run the transmitter over with my truck?
Old 07-03-2024, 02:17 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 366 Likes on 294 Posts

Sounds like it needs to go to Horizon, I wouldn't run it over though UPS may do that for you.