Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

Sebart Blanik V2 gliderw/90mm EDF

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Sebart Blanik V2 gliderw/90mm EDF

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2024, 06:49 AM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Sebart Blanik V2 gliderw/90mm EDF

Hello Guys,

I have decided that I am not going to build this Sebart Blanik V2 glider. Can be setup for aerotow, edf, or turbine power. It is all brand new and just sitting in the shop. Nothing has been started on it. I don't have the original box any longer so shipping would be problematic with the long wings. The only item I noticed was the minor cracking (pictured) of the thin cockpit glare shield when it was delivered.

I also have a 90mm EJets Jetfan 90 v3 with het 700-68-1680 complete unit as well for an additional cost that is brand new and in the bag.

Specs courtesy of the Sebart Website. Everything is brand new, nothing has been started.

New scale glider version suitable for tug or slope, fiberglass fuselage, balsa and plywood wings and stabilizer structure covered with Oracover, complete with flap, turbine or EDF support, tug release and all accessories, wing bags included.

Wingspan: 130,7 in
Lenght: 66,9 in
Airframe weight: 7,27 lb
Weight RTF apprx.: 11 lb
Wing surface: 1247,7 sq in
Wing loading: 2,1 lb/sq in
Servos function: 7 mini +
1 standard
alilerons (2), flap (2),
rudder (1), elevator (2),
tow release system (1)

Glider ARF retails for $650.

$550 for the glider
$225 for the 90mm EJets Jetfan 90 v3

I am not willing to ship, but willing to meet within a reasonable distance from Meridian, ID (83642). We are traveling to Reno, NV for a baseball tournament 17-22 July and could bring it to help deliver. However, payment via PayPal F&F (since this is a face to face deal) in full would be needed before I load it up in the truck and transport, I don't want to transport just to be looked at. I think that is more than fair.