Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

How to? - Add Receiver and AS3X to Top RC 750 P-51 PNP

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

How to? - Add Receiver and AS3X to Top RC 750 P-51 PNP

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2024, 07:34 AM
Skull-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to? - Add Receiver and AS3X to Top RC 750 P-51 PNP

Hi all.

Bought an RTF Top RC 750 P-51D and had a ball with it. Sadly it got badly damaged due to freak circumstances so I bought the same airplane as a PNP.

I've taken the receiver and stabilization system from the first one and put it in the second.

The results lead me to believe something is wonky with either the receiver or the stabilization board. I looked for brand replacements and have had zero luck.

Is it possible to just go with a non-Top RC receiver/radio and add AS3X (or equivalent) to this bird?

I love flying this thing a lot. It looks great and sounds cool. Handles pretty well overall but I want the gyro stabilization. I'm not 100% ready to let go of it just yet.

Many thanks.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:05 PM
AndyKunz

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Buy yourself an AR637T and bind it to your Spektrum NX, IX, or DX-with-LCD transmitter.
Follow the videos for setting it up. The official Spektrum AR637T-family training videos are found here:
Then fly and enjoy!
Andy
The following users liked this post:
Skull-1 (07-07-2024)
Old 07-07-2024, 10:12 PM
Skull-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will do. Thanks a lot for the reply. Wish me luck. Lol