Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Control Lines
Reload this Page >

I need help identifying two control line kits that I have from Japan

Community
Search
Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

I need help identifying two control line kits that I have from Japan

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2024, 04:34 PM
Oregon flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help identifying two control line kits that I have from Japan

I have a zero and a focke wulf 190 that are made in Japan and they have no name brand on the box or the plans that I can find. the only thing it says on the box is (build the best flying model airplane).
I’m trying to put a picture on here, but it will not let me put an attachment on this post. Can someone tell me how to post a picture of the models?
Old 07-08-2024, 05:33 AM
AJ Sun

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

My experience with the Japanese kits are good flyers. Keosha was the premiere in Japan for several years. But others have been in the past years. I have built a few over the years. When I was based on Okinawa. Originally They were really not that big on fancy boxing. Usually a sticker at one end that was glued on and that was it. Your right photos would help the guys Identify what you have. AJ.
Old 07-08-2024, 10:10 AM
Oregon flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can’t attach photo

I can’t attach a photo. It will not let me click on the attachment. Is it because I am a junior member and that I just joined the group?

The box is dark blue and has a red and white big checkmark on it, and says build the best flying model airplane and on the side of the box It has 10 model airplanes and they have pictures of those and the range from bearcats, folk wolf, Mustang, corsair, bonanza, skyraider, zero, Navion, aircoupe, ME109,
It’s interesting that they spelled Aircoupe wrong I have flown a real Ercoupe and my dad has owned several of them and they are not spelled Aircoupe.
Both of the models are built up fuselage and real airfoil wings. They have aluminum cowlings and a bag of hardware with wheels, Landing gear and other parts.
I’m trying to figure out what these kids are worth when I research online. I can’t find anything like what I have at all.
Old 07-08-2024, 12:06 PM
AJ Sun

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

If it were. Keosha it would say that. The plans on my kit was very detailed L-19 305 Bird dog. Quarter scale. No Aluminum parts,but several wood Balsa blocks. All the ply parts were precut sanded and fit like a glove. Their kits were very well engineered. And pretty much balanced when built. RC Kit. I think some body will tune in just give it some time. I been here a while and can’t do photos on this blog.AJ
Old 07-12-2024, 04:16 AM
RICKSTUBBZ

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Default posting pictures

Originally Posted by Oregon flyer
I can’t attach a photo. It will not let me click on the attachment. Is it because I am a junior member and that I just joined the group?

I think the rule is you have to make ten post before you can add pictures?

Also I had issues with "FIREFOX" not working with this site any more and that would interfere with the attachment functions.
Switched to a different browser and no more issues.