Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings
Reload this Page >

FOR SALE: RTR 1/8 Truggy with Starter Box, Extra Parts, and More (PRICE DROP: $380)

Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

FOR SALE: RTR 1/8 Truggy with Starter Box, Extra Parts, and More (PRICE DROP: $380)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2024, 11:21 AM
ebucs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE: RTR 1/8 Truggy with Starter Box, Extra Parts, and More (PRICE DROP: $380)

(Reposted because other ad is stale, details such as price etc. have changed, I have image privileges)

Used 1/8 scale nitro truggy with many extra pieces. Can ship, but at your cost and it's not recommended - read on to see why.

PROS

1. New Ofna dual-motor starter box with glow igniter, extra clutch shoes, clutches and bells, an extra never-used engine that just needs a clutch, another disassembled .18 engine with all the pieces, three extra glow plugs and igniters (two of the igniter batteries only last a few uses for each charge, hence the new starter box igniter), extra cylinder heads, control arms, gas tank, two adapters for a starter wand, multiple extra tires, remotes with receivers (but no batteries), extra mufflers and other exhaust bits, a bag of extra Allen screws, a bag of battery and glow igniter chargers, multitool... the list goes on.

2. Fast, loud and addictive. Does donuts (I have a video of it doing so, but mp3s are not accepted).

CONS

The motor mounts might need to be replaced at some point - I have tools for them. The part that needs to be replaced is the little runner that slides into the mount. I replaced it with a more flexible one I made myself, it's just not stock. The starter box also does not have a battery - they run out too quickly. I use crocodile clips/jumper cables and hook it to my car, mower, or any other 12V.

Price is $380. Make an offer; I do not want it sitting too long (I will still start and run it to keep it going). I can bring the goods to a halfway point, within reason. I have a bottle of fuel as well.

Last edited by ebucs; 06-23-2024 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-28-2024, 02:28 PM
ebucs

BTW, I can part out (e.g. if you just want remotes + receivers, the truggy + box, etc.
Old 07-12-2024, 04:09 PM
ebucs

Price drop: $330
Old 07-28-2024, 11:25 AM
ebucs

Sold