Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Engines - All
Reload this Page >

OS FT-120 Gemini ll

Community
Search
Notices
Engines - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned motors and engines for sale.

OS FT-120 Gemini ll

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2024, 01:17 PM
mlj3
My Feedback: (95)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OS FT-120 Gemini ll

This engine is the 120 Gemini ll I acquired it a few weeks ago as a never been ran engine.The engine has good compression and smooth bearings,it appears to have been mounted,unfortunately not shown in the pics when I brought it was the engine appeared to have been dropped or something was dropped on it One of the rocker covers was damaged and needed to be replaced,Not being able to locate the proper rocker cover I had to resort to my next best option .I purchased two rocker covers for the OS 160 Gemini and installed them on the 120,, I had already had the box so I will include it with the engine. The box and all the literature,decals,ect are for Original OS 120 Gemini,,So this combo would not be for the collector. If the engine has been ran it was not for very long. A nice engine for someone wanting one to run The engine will not be in the box when shipped it will be shipped separately. Part of the choke flap is missing

New OS Gemini 160 rocker covers

Parts to mount ect,still sealed

Not the correct box for this engine

. Priced at 400.00 Buyer pays Shipping. Shipped within USA Only

Last edited by mlj3; 07-20-2024 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-21-2024, 12:29 AM
mlj3

Payment Pending three more in line

Last edited by mlj3; 07-21-2024 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-22-2024, 04:38 AM
mlj3

Will close ad for now Original purchaser changed his mind. The 2nd person goes on vacation today I will give him the next opportunity to purchase and just go down the line from there if not sold