Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Composite ARF Mig29

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Composite ARF Mig29

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2024, 06:34 AM
David Gladwin

Received 147 Likes on 95 Posts

Very nice Per, gear is quicker than mine, which pump are you using ?. It is a delight to fly.
Had a pleasant chat with your colleague at Fairford, with the Vampire on display.
Old 07-22-2024, 07:12 AM
Per Strommen

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hello David,
I am using the MTH system in the picture. And the thinnest hydraulic oil I could find.
RIAT and Fairford is the place to be this weekend, I only join the Vampire-gang for maintenance every now and then. Did get to start the Goblin after inspection earlier this summer, but all my licenses have expired now.
Old 07-22-2024, 10:26 AM
David Gladwin

Received 147 Likes on 95 Posts

Thanks Per. Wonderful day at RIAT, two happy grandsons, future F35 pilots ? Caps courtesy of Martin Baker, earned by me the hard way ! My licences, RAF and civil, have long since expired but still love the sound, sight and smell of jets ! Still remember Goblin starts, particularly at night !
I was recently sold one of those HPU10 pumps, I will swap for original, try to speed things up a bit.

;

Last edited by David Gladwin; 07-22-2024 at 09:44 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Per Strommen (08-01-2024)