Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Boats - All
Reload this Page >

Dumas 48" pt boat

Community
Search
Notices
Boats - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned boats and kits for sale.

Dumas 48" pt boat

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2024, 11:38 AM
phantom538

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumas 48" pt boat

Hello all, I have a Dumas 48" pt boat basicaly untouched.It has all the plans sheet and manual. Only bit of building, is the main deck with hatch and ribs built. kihe Hull and deck have not been trimmed. Im thinking about selling but am not sure of what it is
worth? So anyone interested msg me with a number you think is fair. Remember i don't have to sell, so no lowball offers. I can post some pics if anyone is interested. Thanks
Old 05-16-2024, 02:53 PM
wilburav

Well it looks like I keep the one I was trying to sell. I'm actually not disappointed. Is there any chance I could get a copy of the build instructions from you? I would gladly reimburse you for any copy/mailing fees involved. It could also be done as a digital copy if that would be easier and you are willing. I picked up the boat and kit years ago and it was minus the building instruction book when I got it. Finishing it would be much easier with the instructions.

Thank you
Mark
Old 05-16-2024, 02:55 PM
wilburav

Well it looks like I keep the one I was trying to sell. I'm actually not disappointed. Is there any chance I could get a copy of the build instructions from you? I would gladly reimburse you for any copy/mailing fees involved. It could also be done as a digital copy if that would be easier and you are willing. I picked up the boat and kit years ago and it was minus the building instruction book when I got it. Finishing it would be much easier with the instructions.

Thank you
Mark
Old 05-16-2024, 07:10 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wilburav

Thank you
Mark
You may be able to get the manual from Dumas. They show a couple PT boats. Plans & Inst. Scale Boats – Dumas Products
Old 05-17-2024, 04:25 AM
wilburav

The kit I have is for the 48" fiberglass hull model. I believe its kit #2358. The only one they have available is the updated 33" version.
Old 08-13-2024, 03:13 AM
soupninja

I had one many moons ago...