Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Lipo storage with Cellpro 10XP

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2024, 11:20 AM
MrBill03
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lipo storage with Cellpro 10XP

I am having trouble getting to the storage mode on my Cellpro 10 XP , I have used this function in the past, but now I can't find it. I may have changed the preset for this , but I still should be able to find it and change it back, right? Is there any way to restore this to the factory settings? The charger has been a workhorse for years, but I really need the discharge to storage function. Can someone help me out with some info?
Thanks,
Bill
Old 08-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Mettric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrBill03
I am having trouble getting to the storage mode on my Cellpro 10 XP , I have used this function in the past, but now I can't find it. I may have changed the preset for this , but I still should be able to find it and change it back, right? Is there any way to restore this to the factory settings? The charger has been a workhorse for years, but I really need the discharge to storage function. Can someone help me out with some info?
Thanks,
Bill
To reset the Cellpro 10XP to factory settings:

1. Connect the Cellpro 10XP to a power source (12V DC input).
2. Press and hold the "ENTER" button while powering on the charger.
3. Release the "ENTER" button when the display shows "RESET".
4. Use the "UP" or "DOWN" buttons to navigate to "FACTORY RESET" and press "ENTER".
5. Confirm the reset by selecting "YES" and pressing "ENTER".