Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Hawker Sea Fury

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2024, 04:33 AM
Todd D
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hawker Sea Fury

PRICE REDUCED $1900
For Sale is a very nice Vailly Aviation plans kit built Hawker Sea Fury. I received this one as part of a trade earlier this year, made a few changes and have it flying really well. I just have too many warbirds in the hangar at the moment and more coming, so I'm going to let this one go. It's built well and I probably have 30 flights on it this spring/summer. Easy transport and set up at the field with the 3 piece wing and the removable outer panels. Two bolts and servo connections , fuel, air, fly. Sits in the back of the van on the mains. This 90 inch plane with a Zenoah GT-80 built up and glassed, weighs under 33 lbs without fuel. I've been slowly taking more weight out of the nose and it's just about right now, maybe 3-4 more ounces could be removed.
Local pick up just outside Milwaukee, or I will meet in southern WI.
-Engine is a Zenoah GT 80 twin on a spring starter, starts easy and runs strong and smooth like any GT80.
-Pro Modeler servos for the control surfaces
-Robart pneumatic main gear that hold air really well, Byron tail wheel was rebuilt with new seals this spring.
-Servo operated choke
-New fuel tank this spring.
-2 3800 MAH LIFE batteries and dual switches.
-Currenty has a Futaba R7014SB receiver that I would remove at time of sale. Fly Futaba? maybe we can work something out. Could even transfer the program if you have a 18MZ.
Specifications: Sea Fury
Scale: 1/5
Inches to the foot: 2.35" - 1'
Length: 81"
Weight: 30-38lbs
Wing loading: 38-49oz/sqft
Wing area: 1800 sq.in
Wing span: 90"
More information here - https://ziroligiantscaleplans.com/va...fury-plan.html

Old 08-26-2024, 12:31 PM
FLOIQFPV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts