Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Like New ix20se Special Edition Transmitter $1200

Community
Search
Notices
Radio Equipment View all radio equipment for sale right here.

Like New ix20se Special Edition Transmitter $1200

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2024, 08:23 AM
Villious
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Like New ix20se Special Edition Transmitter $1200

This is a Spektrum ix20 Special Edition Transmitter. It has VERY low usage time. I’d guess no more than 15 hours. I got back into the hobby after a very long absence, but I just don’t have the time, or a good place to fly, so I’m giving it up for good. This transmitter is unbelievable. If you’re in the market for a professional transmitter, you already know what it can do. It has sat in my garage in the case in pristine condition.

If you’re local near me, Newport News Virginia, and would like to take a look at it, please let me know. If you’re not local, I’d be happy to send you any videos, speak with you on the phone, or do a video conference to address any questions you may have. I know this is a lot of money for a transmitter. Currently, the best price I can find is $1700 from Amazon, which is where I originally purchased it.

If comes with:
Original Box

Aluminum Transmitter case

Installed glass screen protector

Orange grip set (not installed)

Charging brink and magnetic charging cable

A very nice ‘Pilot’ transmitter harness

Interchangeable stick ends

Let’s talk price. I’m asking $1200. I’ll pay shipping and insurance, and provide you with all of the tracking information.

I’ll accept Cash App, and Paypal. I’ll even pay the 3% Paypal fee, so you’ll have Paypal buyer protection.

*That being said, if you talk me down any from $1200, you’ll have to pay for shipping, insurance, and the 3% Paypal fee. And to be honest, I’m not going to budge very much in what I’m asking.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m also going to be advertising more RC stuff, such as chargers, 2 surface radios, new in box helicopters, a second new in box Pilot transmitter harness.

***This is a link to my RC Universe buyer reviews, where I sold RC equipment, years ago, the last time I was in the hobby.

https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/itrader.php?u=85859

Link to the Pilot RC transmitter harness webpage. A $60 value.

https://pilot-rc.com/transmitter-neck-strap/

Spektrum’s webpage for all the info on this TX:

https://www.spektrumrc.com/product/i...SPMR20110.html

Old Yesterday, 04:15 AM
rguy
My Feedback: (9)

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Very interested in the radio; could I get you to email me directly your PayPal address and I will purchase at 1200.

Thank You
Richard
[email protected]
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Villious
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reply

Hi Richard. I sent you a message to your email address.