Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Portable Rolling Tool Case ?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Portable Rolling Tool Case ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2024, 05:31 PM
427HISS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Portable Rolling Tool Case ?

Hello all,
a friend at our club is training me to fly, has set me up with the great planes flight training program on my computer etc, so I'm wanting to get him a better tote than what he has now. He fly's electric planes,.... so what ever tote would suit what he enjoys is what I'm after. Batteries, charger, power source, tools, might be able to have a plane on top to work on it or getting it ready to fly, etc. It must be light weight, has wheels, can be lifted into his Toyota Prius hatchback. He's about my age of lower 60's, so us old dudes can't lift a lot of weight ya know. lol

I like the rolling work shop type of box, but it will be needing to be taken apart to put in his car. Something great, but not a pain in the butt to deal with !
Old 10-03-2024, 09:04 AM
427HISS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 427HISS
Hello all,
a friend at our club is training me to fly, has set me up with the great planes flight training program on my computer etc, so I'm wanting to get him a better tote than what he has now. He fly's electric planes,.... so what ever tote would suit what he enjoys is what I'm after. Batteries, charger, power source, tools, might be able to have a plane on top to work on it or getting it ready to fly, etc. It must be light weight, has wheels, can be lifted into his Toyota Prius hatchback. He's about my age of lower 60's, so us old dudes can't lift a lot of weight ya know. lol

I like the rolling work shop type of box, but it will be needing to be taken apart to put in his car. Something great, but not a pain in the butt to deal with !
Bump....
Old Today, 06:06 PM
mkjohnston
My Feedback: (2)

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi 427HISS, I have this little sig handi tote that I picked up at a swap meet a few months back, IT does not have holders for your airplanes but it should usefull for tools parts and chagers and radios.Let me know what you think.make an offer if you like it. I will ship via ups and that might be pricey but I think its the best way
Good Luck
Michael Johnston