Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Electric Motors
Reload this Page >

I got a question about 7200KV brushless motor and its torque.

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Motors View all ads for electric motors. Brushed & brushless

I got a question about 7200KV brushless motor and its torque.

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM
rudrasama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got a question about 7200KV brushless motor and its torque.

So guys, I have this 7200KV brushless motor with 25A ESC. I know this motor can't generate much torque and my question is can this motor move 800gm truck?Actually bought this gaint truck (800gm) from a fair when I was kid and I wanted to convert into an RC car. At that time I just got introduced with these Brushless high speed motors, so I bought this 7200KV motor. But after that I never got time to do something about it. But I recently saw this motor laying around and thought, lets do something. Please guys help me!
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Muhammadshafique

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A 7200KV brushless motor with a 25A ESC can move an 800g truck, but it might struggle with torque, especially at low speeds or on rough terrain. You may need to use a lower gear ratio to help compensate for the low torque. Consider testing it and upgrading the motor if necessary.