Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings
Reload this Page >

Long time....no present..my fault...love the group.

Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

Long time....no present..my fault...love the group.

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Valvestem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long time....no present..my fault...love the group.

I was on here soo long ago some of you may not have been born. My bad. I wanted to say hello to you all again. New and old who cares we all like/love rc. I have somethings I would like to put out there for all of those who like rc's. Most of them are vintage nitro. Tenth, eighth, and quarter scale. I really did not know how to go about this so I was luckily able to log back in. Thank-you rcuniverse for that. I was at one day young and dumb and full of.....stupid stuff but I accumulated my fair share of rc's. I now have a few I am wanting to sell now. I just wanted to ask if this is the proper place to possibly sell them to those who like such models? At this point call me a newbie. Not with rc but with asking if I am at the right place. Although what I just posted sounds "stupid" I guarantee it is not meant to be that way. So hello to you all again. It has been as they say a minute. For me it has been years!
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Valvestem

Default It has not been years to be honest, it has been decades.

Anyone please feel free to ask anything. That is why I am here. Thank-you
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Muhammadshafique

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello dear I want to discuss about Road Tax Calculator Malaysia how it work and it is good and bad place and many more things.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Valvestem

Default Not all are nitro

Original electrics like Turbo Scorpion. Hotshot. The Frog. RC10. Grasshopper. JRX2. Blackfoot. Original nitro vehicles like Kyosho Scorpion Wildcat Assault. Ofna Ultra series various models. CEN. Thunder Tiger, Varicom. Silver Fox. Pacesetter. Raco. All are vintage more or less. Some almost like new. Some need a few parts. Some have engines/motors installed some not. Many have new parts that come with them. Others need rebuilding but are runners with a little tlc. Some others are great parts vehicles. To be honest they are mostly pretty good if you are good with vintage rc.

Am I in the right place to post these things? Thank-you for an answer.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Valvestem

Originally Posted by Muhammadshafique
Hello dear I want to discuss about Road Tax Calculator Malaysia how it work and it is good and bad place and many more things.
To be honest nobody wants to live there because in Malaysia the roads have no tax calculator and therefore the roads there are poopy. Was that a good enough of an answer? If not, here is some sand,, go pound it. It is from Malaysia sand..

Was really wanting to talk with real people here. Crossing fingers.
Old Today, 02:54 AM
Valvestem

All cars I listed above are for sale. Questions and or pictures please ask I will send or show them to.you.