Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Spektrum NX10 possible glitch?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2024, 09:43 PM
Mr.kro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum NX10 possible glitch?

Hi, I have a new NX10 I got in July 24' its updated to the latest 4.00a ,I have 4 new planes I fly with it that all have spektrum receivers, one bind & fly draco a 1.2 eflight corsair, FMS 1.1 P51 as well as a Big Foot .. ..

I had some great flights over the month or 2 I've had it but in the last 3 weeks I have crashed 3 of the 4 all with the same issue, They will be flying fine then all of a sudden I get a wing over tip stall full down tumble, It also has sudden twitches like I went through a thermal or something that throws one wing in the air ..
I can recover from those but the wing overs are game ending and have destroyed the P51 and now the bigfoot ;-( the draco had the glitch but the crash was repairable.

At first I thought maybe it was me or I just tip stalled the aircraft, although it was in a low G hi speed turn, that was the first sign of a possible issue, only after seeing it again and again with the other planes did I come to the realization that something must be up with the transmitter? Or the receivers? but all 4 receivers including the bind & fly? they all did the exact same thing, a quick hard left wing dip with loss of inputs resulting in a un recoverable nose down crash .. with enough altitude I can recover but it takes some airspace .. I am now afraid to put anything in the air with this set up & don't know what to do....

Any suggestions?

All the Batts are well cared for and fully charged pre flights, the radio passes the range tests .. the receivers are well -placed with antennas taped & heading in 2 directions. in the first month or so everything was fine ,now the glitch is present every flight resulting in my plane inventory shrinking from 4 to 1 with the corsair because after yesterdays crashes I did not fly it lol and the now repaired draco that had the issue on its maden that is still flyable (after I found and glued all the parts back together) ..

I have read about a power loss glitch one user had but this seems to be something deferent, Thanks in advance for any help with this ! ;-)

Last edited by Mr.kro; 10-13-2024 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-14-2024, 11:43 AM
AndyKunz

Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Can you attach the telemetry log files (TLM)? That will tell us a ton.

Andy
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Mr.kro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Can you attach the telemetry log files (TLM)? That will tell us a ton.

Andy
Thanks Andy, I think we came to a conclusion on the RCG forum where I uploaded the files and came to the conclusion that it must have been pilot error for one of the planes and the bad counterfeit receiver that you pointed out to me in the BF ...
I posted here first then found the NX thread over at RCG and that one had the first reply's.
I'm pretty confident from the comments of the guys reviewing the logs that the radio is fine ..
Im going to give it a go this weekend & that will settle it for me ;-)

Thanks again!

Old Today, 10:08 AM
AndyKunz

Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Sounds good. RCG is immeasurably more active in the Radios area. I only come here like once a day just in case somebody posts something.

Andy