Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Engine Conversions
Reload this Page >

Electronic solutions to modifying glow engines of all sizes to gasoline

Community
Search
Notices
Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

Electronic solutions to modifying glow engines of all sizes to gasoline

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2024, 02:18 PM
Jim.Thompson

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Problem compiling arduino sketch.

Raleighcopter,
I am attempting to verify the sketch for the controller, meanwhile encountering some minor problems.
I hope you don't mind me asking for some assistance as I know very little about coding. I know how to uncomment a line, and that is just about all!
This error report shows when I try to verify:

/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:55:1: error: 'SPortHub' does not name a type; did you mean 'SPort'?
55 | SPortHub hub(0x12, 0); //Hardware ID 0x12, Software serial pin 0
| ^~~~~~~~
| SPort
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:56:1: error: 'CustomSPortSensor' does not name a type
56 | CustomSPortSensor intake_temperature(getSensorData); //Sensor with a callback function to get the data
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:57:1: error: 'CustomSPortSensor' does not name a type
57 | CustomSPortSensor intake_pressure(getSensorData1); //Sensor with a callback function to get the data
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:58:1: error: 'CustomSPortSensor' does not name a type
58 | CustomSPortSensor compensation_ratio(getSensorData2); //Sensor with a callback function to get the data
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:59:1: error: 'CustomSPortSensor' does not name a type
59 | CustomSPortSensor solenoid_command(getSensorData3); //Sensor with a callback function to get the data
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino: In function 'void setup()':
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:63:3: error: 'hub' was not declared in this scope
63 | hub.registerSensor(intake_temperature); //Add sensor to the hub
| ^~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:63:22: error: 'intake_temperature' was not declared in this scope
63 | hub.registerSensor(intake_temperature); //Add sensor to the hub
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:64:22: error: 'intake_pressure' was not declared in this scope
64 | hub.registerSensor(intake_pressure); //Add sensor to the hub
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:65:22: error: 'compensation_ratio' was not declared in this scope
65 | hub.registerSensor(compensation_ratio); //Add sensor to the hub
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:66:22: error: 'solenoid_command' was not declared in this scope
66 | hub.registerSensor(solenoid_command); //Add sensor to the hub
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:101:3: error: 'REG_GCLK_GENDIV' was not declared in this scope
101 | REG_GCLK_GENDIV = GCLK_GENDIV_DIV(1000) | // Divide the main clock down by some factor to get generic clock
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:101:21: error: 'GCLK_GENDIV_DIV' was not declared in this scope
101 | REG_GCLK_GENDIV = GCLK_GENDIV_DIV(1000) | // Divide the main clock down by some factor to get generic clock
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:102:21: error: 'GCLK_GENDIV_ID' was not declared in this scope
102 | GCLK_GENDIV_ID(4); // Select Generic Clock (GCLK) 4
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:103:10: error: 'GCLK' was not declared in this scope
103 | while (GCLK->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY); // Wait for synchronization
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:105:3: error: 'REG_GCLK_GENCTRL' was not declared in this scope
105 | REG_GCLK_GENCTRL = GCLK_GENCTRL_IDC |
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:105:22: error: 'GCLK_GENCTRL_IDC' was not declared in this scope
105 | REG_GCLK_GENCTRL = GCLK_GENCTRL_IDC |
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:106:22: error: 'GCLK_GENCTRL_GENEN' was not declared in this scope
106 | GCLK_GENCTRL_GENEN | // Enable GCLK4
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:107:22: error: 'GCLK_GENCTRL_SRC_DFLL48M' was not declared in this scope
107 | GCLK_GENCTRL_SRC_DFLL48M | // Set the 48MHz clock source
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:108:22: error: 'GCLK_GENCTRL_ID' was not declared in this scope
108 | GCLK_GENCTRL_ID(4); // Select GCLK4
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:109:10: error: 'GCLK' was not declared in this scope
109 | while (GCLK->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY); // Wait for synchronization
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:112:3: error: 'PORT' was not declared in this scope
112 | PORT->Group[g_APinDescription[3].ulPort].PINCFG[g_APinDescription[3].ulPin].bit.PMUXEN = 1;
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:112:15: error: 'g_APinDescription' was not declared in this scope
112 | PORT->Group[g_APinDescription[3].ulPort].PINCFG[g_APinDescription[3].ulPin].bit.PMUXEN = 1;
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:115:88: error: 'PORT_PMUX_PMUXO_E' was not declared in this scope
115 | PORT->Group[g_APinDescription[2].ulPort].PMUX[g_APinDescription[2].ulPin >> 1].reg = PORT_PMUX_PMUXO_E; // | PORT_PMUX_PMUXE_F;
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:118:3: error: 'REG_GCLK_CLKCTRL' was not declared in this scope
118 | REG_GCLK_CLKCTRL = GCLK_CLKCTRL_CLKEN | // Enable GCLK4 to TCC0 and TCC1
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:118:22: error: 'GCLK_CLKCTRL_CLKEN' was not declared in this scope
118 | REG_GCLK_CLKCTRL = GCLK_CLKCTRL_CLKEN | // Enable GCLK4 to TCC0 and TCC1
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:119:22: error: 'GCLK_CLKCTRL_GEN_GCLK4' was not declared in this scope
119 | GCLK_CLKCTRL_GEN_GCLK4 | // Select GCLK4
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:120:22: error: 'GCLK_CLKCTRL_ID_TCC0_TCC1' was not declared in this scope
120 | GCLK_CLKCTRL_ID_TCC0_TCC1; // Feed GCLK4 to TCC0 and TCC1
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:121:10: error: 'GCLK' was not declared in this scope
121 | while (GCLK->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY); // Wait for synchronization
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:124:3: error: 'REG_TCC1_WAVE' was not declared in this scope
124 | REG_TCC1_WAVE |= TCC_WAVE_WAVEGEN_NPWM; // Reverse the output polarity on all TCC0 outputs
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:124:20: error: 'TCC_WAVE_WAVEGEN_NPWM' was not declared in this scope
124 | REG_TCC1_WAVE |= TCC_WAVE_WAVEGEN_NPWM; // Reverse the output polarity on all TCC0 outputs
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:125:10: error: 'TCC1' was not declared in this scope
125 | while (TCC1->SYNCBUSY.bit.WAVE); // Wait for synchronization
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:127:3: error: 'REG_TCC1_PER' was not declared in this scope
127 | REG_TCC1_PER = 6144; // This sets the rate or frequency of PWM signal
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:128:10: error: 'TCC1' was not declared in this scope
128 | while (TCC1->SYNCBUSY.bit.PER); // Wait for synchronization
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:131:3: error: 'REG_TCC1_CC1' was not declared in this scope
131 | REG_TCC1_CC1 = 3072; // this sets the pwm duty cycle. values from 0 6145 are valid.
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:132:10: error: 'TCC1' was not declared in this scope
132 | while (TCC1->SYNCBUSY.bit.CC1); // Wait for synchronization
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:135:3: error: 'REG_TCC1_CTRLA' was not declared in this scope
135 | REG_TCC1_CTRLA |= TCC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV1 | // Divide GCLK4 by 1
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:135:21: error: 'TCC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV1' was not declared in this scope
135 | REG_TCC1_CTRLA |= TCC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV1 | // Divide GCLK4 by 1
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:136:21: error: 'TCC_CTRLA_ENABLE' was not declared in this scope
136 | TCC_CTRLA_ENABLE; // Enable the TCC0 output
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:137:10: error: 'TCC1' was not declared in this scope
137 | while (TCC1->SYNCBUSY.bit.ENABLE); // Wait for synchronization
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino: In function 'void loop()':
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:152:3: error: 'REG_TCC1_CC1' was not declared in this scope
152 | REG_TCC1_CC1 = 3072;
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:158:3: error: 'hub' was not declared in this scope
158 | hub.handle(); //Handle new s.port data
| ^~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:174:5: error: 'REG_TCC1_CC1' was not declared in this scope
174 | REG_TCC1_CC1 = (solenoid_pulse);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:175:12: error: 'TCC1' was not declared in this scope
175 | while (TCC1->SYNCBUSY.bit.CC1);
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino: At global scope:
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:284:3: error: 'sportData' does not name a type
284 | sportData data;
| ^~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:285:3: error: 'data' does not name a type
285 | data.applicationId = 0x5900; //Set the sensor id for the current data poll. Set to 0 to discard the data, skip to the next sensor
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:286:3: error: 'data' does not name a type
286 | data.value = int(bmp.readTemperature()*10); //Set the sensor value
| ^~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:287:3: error: expected unqualified-id before 'return'
287 | return data;
| ^~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:288:1: error: expected declaration before '}' token
288 | }
| ^
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:290:1: error: 'sportData' does not name a type
290 | sportData getSensorData1(CustomSPortSensor* intake_pressure) {
| ^~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:297:1: error: 'sportData' does not name a type
297 | sportData getSensorData2(CustomSPortSensor* compensation_ratio) {
| ^~~~~~~~~
/media/jim/Lexar/Old Sketchbook/Xiaocontroller.ino/Xiaocontroller.ino.ino:304:1: error: 'sportData' does not name a type
304 | sportData getSensorData3(CustomSPortSensor* solenoid_command) {
| ^~~~~~~~~

exit status 1

Compilation error: 'SPortHub' does not name a type; did you mean 'SPort'?
Or FrSky SPort?
I note that we the users, are not to edit below the line indicated!

Jim.

Last edited by Jim.Thompson; 10-04-2024 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-05-2024, 05:28 AM
Raleighcopter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey jim,

It looks like you possibly haven't added the required libraries to your Arduino environment, especially the one for s.port data. It's in the library directory at S_Port_sensor_library_for_FrSky-1.0.2.zip . There's also libraries for the LCD screenland temp/pressure sensor that should be installed.

You also need to install the xaio board definitions and make sure you select the proper board if you haven't already.

If you've done this already, let me know and I'll see if I can build the firmware on this end as it's been several years since I did and something else may be borked.

Last edited by Raleighcopter; 10-05-2024 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-05-2024, 01:22 PM
Jim.Thompson

Talking Confusion around the name of the board.

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your reply, you are a life saver as the saying goes!
I am totally confused about the correct, full name of the board. I found this site: https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Seeeduino-XIAO/
Is this site about the correct board?
If so, should I go to the full script listed here: https://files.seeedstudio.com/arduin...rds_index.json
And install that into my arduino IDE?

.............There's also libraries for the LCD screenland temp/pressure sensor that should be installed.............

Is this Adafruit_GFX.h ?
If so, I already have that installed.
If not, what is the correct file name please?
Also, is this the correct board shown in the attachment?
It appears to change when I add Seed Studio Xiao SAMD21 via the boards manager to that displayed (in my arduino IDE) below.

I even looked for the "correct" name in the product data sheet.
Much confusion for this old man!
But, I'm confident we can sort it out!................with your help.
Thanks again.

Jim.

Last edited by Jim.Thompson; 10-05-2024 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-10-2024, 06:18 AM
1967brutus

Received 96 Likes on 88 Posts

Just a quick message inbetween discussions: ASP engines have returned from being gone.
JustEngines from England lists the near full gamma, including the tiny .30 fourstroke, the 1.6 cu in flat twin and the 4 cu in radial, under the brandname "SC", a label that Sanye previously also used next to Magnum and ASP. Albeit the smaller sizes seem to hav gone, a fairly complet gamma of 2strokes also became availlable again, and these engines are genuine ABC.

These engines have all proven to be very suitable for gasoline, and (IMHO) pretty much as durable or better than OS. Mine see pretty heavy duty use and over the course of several years show zero signs of wear or deterioration... On the contrary, if anything they only seem to gain consistency (mainly valve clearances) over the years.
Old 10-13-2024, 09:46 PM
Fxdr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xiao uploading

Hello, fx from France,
I m just getting in the project, i' ve already tweaked with Arduino for my CNC and 3 d printers in the past but downloading actu l version or ide IS a lutté but confusing
Despite adding boad définition and in.zip and manually all files asked by ide when i try to verify sketch Always return errors
Also After to upload i will have to set the right programmer in ide
The board answers to ide request.
So i need a sketch which vérification goes thru and right programmer set to upload
Need help for sure
Best
Fxdr
Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Fxdr

here below one of the error messages

C:\Users\33607\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino\sketches \06C3965BC573AFF49E7FFEC468A008D6\libraries\Adafru it_BMP280_Library\Adafruit_BMP280.cpp.o: In function `Adafruit_BMP280::~Adafruit_BMP280()':
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:69: undefined reference to `Adafruit_SPIDevice::~Adafruit_SPIDevice()'
C:\Users\33607\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino\sketches \06C3965BC573AFF49E7FFEC468A008D6\libraries\Adafru it_BMP280_Library\Adafruit_BMP280.cpp.o: In function `Adafruit_BMP280::write8(unsigned char, unsigned char)':
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:153: undefined reference to `Adafruit_I2CDevice::write(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, bool, unsigned char const*, unsigned int)'
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:156: undefined reference to `Adafruit_SPIDevice::write(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned char const*, unsigned int)'
C:\Users\33607\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino\sketches \06C3965BC573AFF49E7FFEC468A008D6\libraries\Adafru it_BMP280_Library\Adafruit_BMP280.cpp.o: In function `Adafruit_BMP280::read8(unsigned char)':
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:170: undefined reference to `Adafruit_I2CDevice::write_then_read(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned char*, unsigned int, bool)'
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:173: undefined reference to `Adafruit_SPIDevice::write_then_read(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned char*, unsigned int, unsigned char)'
C:\Users\33607\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino\sketches \06C3965BC573AFF49E7FFEC468A008D6\libraries\Adafru it_BMP280_Library\Adafruit_BMP280.cpp.o: In function `Adafruit_BMP280::read16(unsigned char)':
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:186: undefined reference to `Adafruit_I2CDevice::write_then_read(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned char*, unsigned int, bool)'
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:189: undefined reference to `Adafruit_SPIDevice::write_then_read(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned char*, unsigned int, unsigned char)'
C:\Users\33607\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino\sketches \06C3965BC573AFF49E7FFEC468A008D6\libraries\Adafru it_BMP280_Library\Adafruit_BMP280.cpp.o: In function `Adafruit_BMP280::read24(unsigned char)':
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:216: undefined reference to `Adafruit_I2CDevice::write_then_read(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned char*, unsigned int, bool)'
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:219: undefined reference to `Adafruit_SPIDevice::write_then_read(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned char*, unsigned int, unsigned char)'
C:\Users\33607\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino\sketches \06C3965BC573AFF49E7FFEC468A008D6\libraries\Adafru it_BMP280_Library\Adafruit_BMP280.cpp.o: In function `Adafruit_BMP280::begin(unsigned char, unsigned char)':
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:91: undefined reference to `Adafruit_I2CDevice::Adafruit_I2CDevice(unsigned char, TwoWire*)'
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:92: undefined reference to `Adafruit_I2CDevice::begin(bool)'
c:\Users\33607\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafrui t_BMP280_Library/Adafruit_BMP280.cpp:96: undefined reference to `Adafruit_SPIDevice::begin()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1

Compilation error: exit status 1
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM
Jim.Thompson

Fxdr,
I can help in a very limited way, as you will see by my post above, I also need assistance with verifying the sketch.
Firstly, install Adafruit_BMP280 from Github here: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_BMP280_Library
Click on the green field marked "Code" and then download the .zip file.
Next install it into your Arduino IDE.
If you don't know how to do this, the do a search and/or ask back here.

Jim.

Last edited by Jim.Thompson; Yesterday at 03:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Jim.Thompson

I received my Zama electronic carburettor in the mail yesterday and I've started to try and figure out how it works.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/10050...yAdapt=glo2fra

A few notable obvious points include:
1. No mixture needles!
2. The choke spindle has a secondary electronic control or regulator.
3. There are two electronic connections ; one to the solenoid and another to the choke.

This promises to be a challenge!
Anyone reading got any immediate ideas?

Jim.

Last edited by Jim.Thompson; Yesterday at 07:22 PM.
Old Today, 12:49 AM
Fxdr

Thanks jim
it appears that adafruit BMP280 library included in raleighcopter 's github is not uptodate with actual arduino IDE or some files are missing
i crashed the old file and replaced by the one one your link to BMP280 library 's github and restarted IDE , rechecked and it finally compiled correctly
i retried and time to time i fails but most of time it works thanks for help
and maybe it should help the new comers
i think it has something to deal with version of ide 1.9 . something to actual ver. 2.3.3
fxdr
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Fxdr

the machining on the seals gaskets will need a little adjustment to avoid leaks to engine
you will advise if there is something to do with this carb
i think you can find two versions one with a smaller throat for relatively small engines to high CC
Old Today, 02:36 AM
Jim.Thompson

Originally Posted by Fxdr
i think it has something to deal with version of ide 1.9 . something to actual ver. 2.3.3
fxdr
Can you explain this please? Which version did you get to operate properly?
Old Today, 02:58 AM
Fxdr

Originally Posted by Jim.Thompson
Can you explain this please? Which version did you get to operate properly?
IDe 2.3.3
I've added the 5 files définitions in.zip , uploaded the automatic upgrades of the librairies
Restarted, etc and finally manually uploaded .zip for bmp280 as you suggested , it didn't pass check si restarted and file was compiled successfully
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Jim.Thompson

[QUOTE=Fxdr;12808289]IDe 2.3.3
............................ file was compiled successfully[................./QUOTE]

Very good!
You have inspired me to have another try to get my file to compile. I will tackle it again later today.
If I spend some time on the forums and in a search engine etc. I can possibly sort it out.

Edit:
Please look at my post #2228 above and confirm (or not) that I have the correct board name entered in my Arduino IDE.

Jim.

Last edited by Jim.Thompson; Today at 03:08 PM.