Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

GP Extra 330L

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 05:16 PM
Tim_Indy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Extra 330L

Just curious whether anyone else has a Great Planes 1/3 scale Extra. I've seen only 2 other ones in the past couple years. Best kept secret out there if you ask me!
Old 10-10-2002, 04:31 PM
SloFlight

Default GP Extra 330L

I do, I do!!. Seen ya over on RCU in one of the 330L threads & have conversed with ya a while back. As I said over there, I am about 1/3-1/2 complete with the construction phase (will have pics on my websight before long). I personaly can't wait to fly this beast...I've heard so many good things about its characteristics, I'm dying to get it in the air. Planning on ZDZ 80 single & hitec digitals. Here's a few pics of screenshots from RealFlight...I plan on finishing in this scheeme (based on Peter Besenyie's Extra 300S). Just nobody go and steal it OK!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2002, 06:55 AM
martin1

Default GP Extra 330L

I have one also, Im in the UK and a familiar face on the show circuit, not many of us around with the extra as i needed some tips for building earlier in the process and found no one, just about to cover the model.
Only mod i have done on the airframe is make the elevators bigger for more 3D capabilities.
How well does the plane 3D?