Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

help needed - thanks in advance !

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

help needed - thanks in advance !

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2003, 08:41 AM
elias

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help needed - thanks in advance !

Im eager to try electric helis, but I need suggestion on what is the best combination in the market and what I need to buy and where ( recommended stores)

I have a brand new airtronics RD 8000 with regular batteries, receiver, etc, Im sure I can't use that, may I buy a micro flight pack and use the receiver or maybe its better to sell this radio since its too sophisticated for electrics ?

Really thank in advance your help

Elias
Old 12-27-2003, 03:11 PM
scimitar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help needed - thanks in advance !

dont know much about what you already have- but if your thinking of getting a micro-heli i would go with the hummingbird v2 - and get the upgrade to the g-10 frame-- go seperates with it- and read some of these forums on the best seperates setup.. i got mine from helihobby.com - i have no problems buying from them and there shipping is fast.. i dont know your budget -- but the most steady micro-heli i have is a hummingbird.. and i have all the stock setup as far as gyro,servos, tx,rx that came in the helihobby package... also saw that they now offer a pretty cool full body for it there.... o + alot of these forums will tell you to go with a carona- but i still cant seem to get mine straight.. maybe thats just me though...hope i was of some help...