Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Tips & Techniques
Reload this Page >

futaba 9c throttle cut

Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

futaba 9c throttle cut

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 12:32 PM
rsmokin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default futaba 9c throttle cut

I need help in steps to assign throttle cut function to Switch F (the spring return switch on the upper left bottom.
I don't see that as an option in the throttle cut menu, but I know folks on here have done it
thanks.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:04 PM
jsn
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: futaba 9c throttle cut

select throttle cut in the main screen, highlight the mix function and set to off. now set a value for cut say 20%(fine tune later) highlight "switch" and set to F, highlight "position" and set to down. now when you turn on or lift up on the trainer switch you throttle will cut. to test flip the switch you will notice the red light on the trans will blink as you hold the function as it will with all switch activated mixes, also the mix line will now read "on".

John
Old 01-11-2004, 07:05 PM
rsmokin

Thanks so much. I think the key was setting the mix to off to allow me to see F.
I have Harry Higley's manual ordered I hope it will get more detailed than futaba's.
Rich
Old 01-14-2004, 02:03 PM
greenboot

If you later decide to let someone buddy-box this plane; don't forget the throttle cut will no longer work. It will give control to the student. At least on my 8U is does. I'm wondering if this has been "fixed"?

Tom
Old 01-14-2004, 04:28 PM
JetMech64
My Feedback: (7)

Hey, where did you here about the 9C manual by Harry Higley? I have heard about it from other sources but unable to locate it.
Thanks,
Jetmech64
[email protected]
Old 01-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

It is there, turn the dial slowly.

ORIGINAL: rsmokin

I need help in steps to assign throttle cut function to Switch F (the spring return switch on the upper left bottom.
I don't see that as an option in the throttle cut menu, but I know folks on here have done it
thanks.