Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Trend Times Info & Reputation

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 01:22 PM
drisinger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trend Times Info & Reputation

Does anyone have any information on TrendTimes.com?

I am having a bad experience with them. I orderd a product from them on 12/06/03, and still can't get a response from them. I am begining to wonder if they are for real, crooks, or just this bad at doing business.
Old 01-20-2004, 07:30 PM
polstery

Default RE: Trend Times Info & Reputation

Look in the helicopter beginner forum under the beware of trend times thread, you'll have to make up your own mine. I got the thread closed of asking RCU about them. TREAD LIGHTLY you can get this thread closed too.
Old 01-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Prozak

Default RE: Trend Times Info & Reputation

Yeah I read that thread and I've decided to stay away from them. My rule of thumb is to never trust a company where you are told to contact them by email. Another shady thing they do is that in their helicopter offer they tell you, that you get a flight simulator. Good right? Well this flight simulator is really freeware that can be had by anyone. All they do is give you a link to download them this BETA software. A guy from trend times came to the forum and answered everyones questions except about the software one. Also, they charge you an unheard of 35% recharging fee. That is simply ludicrous and another reason why I wouldn't do buisness with them. If I were you, I would call your credit card company(assuming this is the way you payed)and tell them that you have made repeated efforts to contact them about your order and that they have not responded and are afraid you are being robbed.

I doubt they will take your money and run, but at their service is piss poor at best from what I've seen. I've seen lots of complaints that once they have your order, they stop responding to emails almost entirely.