Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

New toys on the way!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

New toys on the way!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 10:48 PM
StrangeRanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New toys on the way!!

I hate waiting for the UPS man! I've got a JR 6102 PCM Heli radio on the way to me! I know, it's far from a balls to the wall heli radio, but it's a HUGE step up for me. And after reading lots of posts and reviews it looks like a very decent radio w/ lots of capabilities for future heli use as well. I'm stoked. So don't piss on my parade It's bad enough having to wait for the UPS man.
Now all you computer TX owners out there, you should prolly get ready for some newbie TX questions LOL
j
Old 03-15-2004, 10:52 PM
Xperimental

Default RE: New toys on the way!!

Congrats!
Why the tears? Coz i don't have enough money yet to buy one.... i could order one next month... but my family's begging me to start saving up more money in the bank....
It's all bout the money!
Old 03-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Imho

Default RE: New toys on the way!!

I have a JR 2610 which is the Australian 6102. Kick ass value for money. So far I haven't found anything I can't do with it. The only thing I can think of in the future is more channels. It gets great reviews around the traps too. Enjoy!