Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Just got my Jabo from RC-expert, one servo is broken... what should i do?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Just got my Jabo from RC-expert, one servo is broken... what should i do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Eliseer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got my Jabo from RC-expert, one servo is broken... what should i do?

I just recently purchased a JABO (for fun fly only, i have 2 30 and one 60 already), the servo that came with the heli is broken, either the gear or the motor is not aligned correctly. Should i email rc-expert for a replacement? or should i just get a new one in the US?
Old 03-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Heliman509

Default RE: Just got my Jabo from RC-expert, one servo is broken... what should i do?

I bought a jabo from RC expert as well, mine was ok out of the package. Cant say much for it now though!! LOL. I have flown it a few times now and crashed it, takes time to get used to it. I have broken a few parts on it, but hey but a little superglue goes a long way.

To answer your question, i know they have a good support for parts on the Jabos, i plan to order some soon for it, they have a 7 day guarantee on anything that happens to it when u get it, i do beleive, check out their web site at www.rc-expert.com for more info.

Hope u get it fixed up and flying ok.

Regards Heliman509 (Andy)
Old 03-16-2004, 11:08 PM
RickyT63

Default RE: Just got my Jabo from RC-expert, one servo is broken... what should i do?

s4norice,
I think that it's better if you buy new servo in US. It cost ~$20.00. I know it's brand new and you should have warranty but I'd rather spend another $20.00 for servo than $35.00 shipping it back to vendor.
You may want to contact rc-expert and ask for servo replacement but donot send heli back.