Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

i need a lil help

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

i need a lil help

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 09:38 PM
skater_719
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need a lil help

well my hb broke its fly bar and i cant figure out how to get it off, also it keeps having these weird power glitches where the power wont go fer a sec , and when it goes its very glitchy, i jis gotta new hummingboard so its not that
Old 03-28-2004, 10:03 PM
justin_92_92
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: i need a lil help

well you need to nap the top piece off the rotor head.....THe part that holds the blades....it snaps off near the bearings....dont forget to unhook the ball links though.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:18 PM
darkside212
My Feedback: (73)

Default RE: i need a lil help

"well you need to nap the top piece off the rotor head.....THe part that holds the blades....it snaps off near the bearings....dont forget to unhook the ball links though. "
This is incorrect

Here's what to do:
On the bottom side of the seesaw yoke there are 2 hex screws that need to be loosened in order to remove the fly bar. In your manual it is part number cne007. An allen key came with your kit, and it is for that part.

http://www.centuryhelicopter.com/sup.../cn1020_v2.pdf