Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

noob seeking advice on aerohawk

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

noob seeking advice on aerohawk

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 07:01 PM
ALLISONMO2
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default noob seeking advice on aerohawk

i have one coming on wed. i am looking to get good a fff (fast forward flight). i want to be able to zip around my back yard and do circuits around my trees. i can fly all the helis i have downloaded for fms so at least i will have down what controls do what. what i want to know is what upgrades if any need to be done to accomplish this. i have searched here and found that people say it will pitch up in fff due to flexing i guess of the head?. what can i do to fix this? i don't really want to upgrade yet for performance i just want it to be set up well.
Ball link After specially revises

ā—¸Strengthens the electrically operated helicopter the control sensitivity.
ā—¸Strengthens the electrically operated helicopter going against the wind.
ā—¸Causes the flight control to change easier to grasp, obtains the beginner and high-level plays the flight
performance which the families all likes.

ā—¸Is suitable to Feda, Jabo, Smartech, small dragonfly, hummingbird and so on the miniature electrically operated
helicopter.
怀
V shape rotor changes the support to have the structure simply, firm durable, the promotion simple, not damages the promotion, artisticly is natural, the effect truly and so on the characteristic, any novice then voluntarily completes the rotor head in 10 minutes the promotion. Has detailed fine user handbook, you will be under the best promotion instruction and the test flight instruct.

This kind of re-equipment performance regardless of to the novice or the masters all is extremely appropriate, operation feeling very "meat" the helicopter (before re-equipment miniature electrically operated helicopter all very "meat") actually has not crossed the threshold speaking of the novice is one misfortune after another, because you do not have the enough experience to foresee the best revision opportunity, after but reequips the reaction rate which speeds up to be able to let you have the more opportunities attempt correct posture revision.

Speaking of the master, often a need stronger mobility, the machine must be able along with to hit the rudder rapidly to be supposed, has not passed through V shape rotor re-equipment electrically operated helicopter is impossible to have such performance, after even if ATV established 120% with difficulty has also hoped to attain or equal the re-equipment the performance.

After this kind of re-equipment, although cannot complete reverse flying, but had can complete the complex movement of performance. The operation feeling is extremely strong, strongly can very quickly enter a man-machine body to you the boundary, this is each helicopter player family's dream.

****this is a chinglish description of a v shaped head mod that is supposed to stiffen the head. what do you guys think? it is only like 12 bucks.

also i am going to get an extra set of main and tail rotos and a bunch of motors from that electric motor place i found in another thread here too. anything else i will need? i want to stock breakables to minimize downtime.

what do you think about cutting the main blades to get rpm's up and going right to a direct drive tail?
thanks for all your help.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:26 PM
darkside212
My Feedback: (73)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: noob seeking advice on aerohawk

The only upgrades needed are:

CF blades--dramatically improves the overall handling of my HB

ball in swash---not sure if it comes standard with the aerohawk, but if it doesn't the plastic hub thingy will eventually wear out. It's not an immediate upgrade but eventually you'll need it.

a head stiffener--- will reduce (theoretically) the pitching up in fff. I don't have one, but I hear it will due the trick. I just counter the pitching up with cyclic or throttle management.
Hope this helps!