Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Zagi 400X

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2002, 07:44 PM
rc_zx6r_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zagi 400X

This is a great plane, it's fun to fly and it's amazing how well they can fly even at altitude. I'm in Colorado and fly mine at about 5500 ft above sea level every day and it flies great. I can do as many tight loops in a row as i want and it doesn't stall out. I only did a few small modifications to it too, i put beveled elevons on it that are 1.5 inches wide all the way down the wing, left the black canopy off and mounted the battery and receiver inside the wing so there aren't any big bumps sticking up causing turbulence. I can easily reach speeds of 50 mph (75 coming out of a dive) with my zagi and then just got straight vertical till it stalls and just flop it over and stay at that altitude. Can't wait to go fly combat with it again
I put a pic of my zagi on the post, i hope you all enjoy

Tim
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	15959_10264.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	10229  
Old 06-30-2002, 09:31 PM
easy2fly
My Feedback: (3)

Default Zagi 400X

is that a film covering? i did mine the same way using chrome and midnight blue ultracoat.
Old 06-30-2002, 10:54 PM
rc_zx6r_pilot

Default zagi

Yep, it's just plain film covering, the same stuff that comes with the kit for the zagi. It looks really good in the air too if only it would stay there, it's been acting up a bit and so far it's toasted the motor, the speed control and the battery in 2 days.