Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Tips & Techniques
Reload this Page >

Trailer-Exteriors

Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

Trailer-Exteriors

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Cessna310Q

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailer-Exteriors

Hey Guys,
Where could I go to see a bunch of exterior shots of trailers with pics & lettering. I am wanting to do some designing on the exterior of mine but can't decide what to do .
Thanks a bunch.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:03 AM
paperairplanes
My Feedback: (10)

just finishing up building my 6x12 enclosed. turned out pretty good. aluminum panels of course. was going to paint it, but the aluminum looks so cool. i was thinking of some cool nose art on it. just a little, dont want to jazz it up too much!!!!!
Old 09-05-2003, 10:42 AM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Besides, advertising that there's a couple thousand bucks in RC equipment inside might not be the best idea.
Dennia-
Old 09-06-2003, 06:21 AM
paperairplanes
My Feedback: (10)

that topic has been discussed many times. What about people who use trailers for race cars? Im sure they have quite a bit of money in their trailer. What about lawn service guys. Mowers and weedwackers cost money. If there is a trailer, there is money sittin inside it. No need to advertise. Dress it up man!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2004, 07:29 AM
dadsdesigns
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Trailer-Exteriors

Hey there
I do vinyl graphics and lettering.
I have many of the normal RC Calvin’s I also have a RC girl flyer.

One thing I can do is to take a photo of your airplane and make a decal cut to resemble you favorite plane. The lines are similar to the covering lines of the picture. It’s nice to have this option.

In reply to this comment which in almost all cases is true. "If there is a trailer, there is money sittin inside it" That stands to reason. I think the line of trailer I produce is one of the few exceptions. The design looks sort of like a popup camper and as everyone knows you can't steal from inside of a popup camper when its down. Too much stuff in the way. Take a look

http://www.the******************.com...rolodge_info_2

Let me know if I can help.
Robert
Old 05-06-2004, 09:29 AM
howertor
My Feedback: (8)

Here is one of my latest project. I just have a few more interior tasks to complete. It is a 5'x10', the biggest that would fit in the garage
(DAMN HOA !!!).

thanks,
robbie
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz79022.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	129678  
Old 05-06-2004, 02:47 PM
jessiej

ORIGINAL: DBCherry

Besides, advertising that there's a couple thousand bucks in RC equipment inside might not be the best idea.
Dennia-
I worry more about mine when it has a couple of my Harleys in it than models, but thus far have had no problem.

jess
Old 05-06-2004, 04:06 PM
SDR-Hammer

ORIGINAL: paperairplanes

that topic has been discussed many times. What about people who use trailers for race cars? Im sure they have quite a bit of money in their trailer. What about lawn service guys. Mowers and weedwackers cost money. If there is a trailer, there is money sittin inside it. No need to advertise. Dress it up man!!!!!!

Racecars and lawnmowers are difficult for a snatch and grab.

R/C equipment is light and a lot of money can be taken in one armload. Same thing with tools, which is the reason I don’t have my remodeling companies name on my truck. I know guys that do and have been hit.

Too each his own and the two opinions shall never agree.