Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

AIRPLANE STAND

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Buzykid
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIRPLANE STAND

Hey guys, I hope you love you WIldhare as much as I do. I have made up a stand that is light weight and comes apart if you want so it will fit in your car with the big airplane. It is desinged around the 28% edge or extra but will fit most any plane in the 1/4 scale arena. I am selling them for $35 that is like $100 bucks cheaper than any of the other stands on on the market. It is the perfect height to work on your airplane and put the wings on at the field without having to bend over all the way to ground. The stand will support your airplane safely even with just one wing installed before you get to the second one. You can also remove the cradle if you wanted to hang your airplane from the ceiling or even transport your airplane in the stand in the back of your SUV. If you have any questions or wantto order one I can be reached at [email protected] or at 818-929-3012. Trust me guys, do the math go to the hardware store and price it out, plus your time it ain't worth making it yourself. Once you get the box, take about 10 minutes and it is ready to go.

Thanks guys, here are some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz77354.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	141406   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89922.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	141407   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19218.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	141408   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37433.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	141409  
Old 06-09-2004, 11:51 PM
flatlandmike
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AIRPLANE STAND

nice work buy the way what brand of gear is that did you have to get it special mad?