Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Colco Heli

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 03:52 PM
casipak
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Colco Heli

I've been reading forums about the colco thunderbird helicopter and found that many people say it's a bad heli. Is the bad one the new version or the older one? I'm looking for a heli to buy and I can't decide which one to buy, the feda dragonfly or the colco thunderbird. Help with my decision pls! Also don't buy from rcmart on ebay. He sent me a screwed up heli and did the same to others on here. He uses fake ebay names to bid on his own auctions to raise the cost of his merchandise! Did that on my auction too![:@]
Again please help me!
Old 06-16-2004, 08:28 AM
casipak

Default RE: Colco Heli

Someone help please!
Old 06-16-2004, 09:15 AM
Shard

I couldn't tell you if either of those is good or bad since I've never flown them but I have a Jabo and I'm very happy with it (for the $ I spent that is). I hear Hummingbird V2 (or something like that) is a good choice since it can be converted to CP later on if you desire to do so.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help...
Shard
Old 06-16-2004, 05:10 PM
casipak

Can you tell me more about the jabo because I found a jabo II on ebay for $160 plus $24 shipping. Is that a good deal?
Also, who did you buy yours from?

Which Jabo do you have the new version with the short landinggear or the old one with the tall gear? Is there any difference between the two?
Old 06-19-2004, 07:56 PM
rcfans

Hey, I've ever been to the Colco factory and found it a little bit... tousy. Its older version was with cheap materials. Later they improved it, but retailers in China still think it not as good as Esky or Aerohawk. it's a little bit cheaper than aerohawk but probably more expensive than Esky.

It's said that Jabo is not that stable in the air...