Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Smoke system problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 03:38 AM
Gotta_Fly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smoke system problem

Hello Guys
I know its seems like I'm on a roll here with starting a bunch of threads, But I need to know these things, so please bare with me. OK I bought a Smoke Pump about 10 months and I really cant remember what its called or who makes it, But it comes with a small resister looking piece that I believe your wiring hooks up to that and it also works as a switch you mount anywhere inside the fuse and you hook a servo up write next to it and when you program your servo on your radio, the servo will turn and click on and off the pump, But what i cant figure out is how the battery is hooked up to the pump and where does the switch come into play,But I have taken a few photos of this so someone who could email me and let me send you a few of these and maybe you can fill me in on whatstell me what they think this is I could and let me send these to you and give me what you think or have...

Thanks a lot fellows

Randy
Old 06-22-2004, 05:24 AM
NightSwan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smoke system problem

Why don't you post the pictures in this thread? That might help a lot.

Good luck,

Hans