Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Which electronics for Feda?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Which electronics for Feda?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 12:55 AM
BigLs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which electronics for Feda?

I'm almost ready to buy a chopper, but I can't decide which of the two I've found to buy. The only difference between them appears to be the electronics they come with (they both come with separate gyro, mixer, and so forth, which is good). One has futaba and century electronics, the other has GWS electronics. Which is better? Judging on price alone futaba would seem to be better, but is it worth the extra cost if it is?

The futaba-equipped one has: Century Pizeo Gyro, Original Feda Speed Mixer, Feigao 72Mhz 6 Channel Receiver (Futaba, GWS compatible), Futaba 4YF Transmitter.
The gws-equipped one has: Original Feda Speed Mixer, GWS R4N 4Channel Receiver / Feigao 6 Channel Reciver, GWS GWT-4A FM Transmitter, GWS PG-03 Pizeo Gyro.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:54 AM
justin_92_92
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Which electronics for Feda?

My gws transmitter is a futaba.......I believe its part of the same.... if it were JR then it would be different.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:48 PM
BigLs

Default RE: Which electronics for Feda?

Do you mean part of the same company?