Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Attention Tidewater Virginia area giant scale builders.

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Attention Tidewater Virginia area giant scale builders.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 08:33 PM
bvmjethead
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention Tidewater Virginia area giant scale builders.

Who is flying giant scale in the Hampton Rhodes area that would like to give a person getting back into the hobby after a 4 year hiatus some guidance and maybe a lesson or two?

I may also need some help with building........

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-11-2004, 07:57 PM
thevirginian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Tidewater Virginia area giant scale pilots ??

Hey, If you look as good in real as on the pix I'll bet there is a bunch of guys down here, who would love to show you how to fly their giant scales, if you know what I mean. No, seriously, ask "frankflyboy1' here in this forum, or come to Fentress on a week end. There is also Tidewater RC. A nice large RC-club, flies from small to giants, just anything ou can imagine. Hope I could be of any help.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:37 PM
vatechguy3
My Feedback: (11)

Default RE: Tidewater Virginia area giant scale pilots ??

i'm an instructor at the newport news club. i am currently flying a 30% lanier edge 540, and in the process of ordering a carden 35% extra.
we have alot of variety at our club from giant scale, to warbirds, to helis, to general sport flying.
take a look at our website, www.newportnewsrc.org

if you want more information, let me know.
tony
Old 07-13-2004, 07:14 PM
bvmjethead
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: Tidewater Virginia area giant scale builders.

I REALLY need a building room.

I'll be ordering a Comp ARF 2.6 Extra by the end of next week and will want to get started on it shortly there after.

I have my own home with a garage, but I own a landscaping business and I have no room in my garage to build.

Need to find somebody with a building room, basement, garage, spare bedroom whatever who is willing to let me use, rent, lease, whatever long enough to get my Comp ARF built.

I can make due in my living room but I have a 100 lb female Rottweiler who I would have to kill if she stepped anywhere near or God forbid on my plane.

Help!