Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

1 last question about AFP

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

1 last question about AFP

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 02:42 PM
crashburn4ever
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 last question about AFP

If i get this sim will it help me when i get a giant scale airplane. I heard this sim is better with learning how to do 3D, but will it help me with bigger airplanes to?

thanks,
crashburn4ever
Old 07-18-2004, 03:10 PM
hagop

Default RE: 1 last question about AFP

well,if you havent bought the sim yet,i recommend you buy the reflex XTR,i have both sims AFP & XTR i find the xtr much better for learning how to make 3D,im not saying the AFP is not good,but you will find a lot of difference when you use the XTR looks more realistic and so as the physics.anyway the most importanr thing is how to put the right inputs to master the plane and by practice you will hang over it.
Old 07-18-2004, 04:01 PM
Skibo777

I disagree with hagop. Do you not have issues when running XTR? Whats up with the no fly zone? Because XTR cant render that potential area they make it a no fly zone and restart your flight from the ground. Doesnt sound like they have all the bugs worked out yet.
Old 07-18-2004, 04:57 PM
crashburn4ever
My Feedback: (1)

but the reason i am getting a sim in the first place is so i can get started in bigger airplanes(extra300s, giles, cap, yak,) It seems to me(i have only read) that XTR has some bugs as skibbo said. i just want one that will help me with learning how to handle big airplanes.

thanks,
crashburn4ever
Old 07-18-2004, 06:25 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Just PM some of the XFC pilots, Josh Glavin especially (he has his own RCU forum). He uses AFP all the time and is a big advocate for AFP. You can also try some of the Team Carden, Team Aeroworks and Team Planes Plus as well. They all own AFP in their off season. Just ask around ... maybe the Giant Forum will do better for you. Most of the top pilots use AFP.

Even Chip Hyde has requested to create his Double Vision and Vision for AFP because of the way it flies. These planes are coming soon for AFP.