Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Real Flight Installation Error

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Real Flight Installation Error

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 08:01 AM
Lareac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real Flight Installation Error

Hello, Im new here and recently bought Real Flight G2. I'm basically having problems with completing the installation. When I start up the install it will go all the way through the installation until after it asks me if I want to install direct X 8.1. After I click yes or no I have a install error log pop up. It basically looks the same as the error that pops up when you are on the internet and it has a error pop up. It gives me the option to send the error, dont send or debug. I've tried downloading the online updates and installed them sucessfully and then trying to re-install again and same error pops up. I have tried the cd disk read error fix that comes with the software and no sucess. I went last night to the troubleshooting on their site and none of the installation issues were related to my problems although I read them just incase to make sure. I am able to play the game through going to the cd and clicking the exe. file. It then comes up with a copying window. I guess its copying the whole cd to run the program. Im then able to play the sim. But when i close out. I have to retry installing again just to play again. I really hope there is some way to fix this. If anyone can please help me out. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again. btw..sorry for the long post.