Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Girlfriend wants one now

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 01:30 PM
fire_boy92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girlfriend wants one now

OK, why do girls have to be so complicated????

The final choice is............... a savage .25 --- like i told her at first. so now that the truck issue is finalized what mods do you guys reccomend??? this is what I am thinking

- 4-spider diff mod
- reverse module
- high torque sterring servo
- servo savers
- some sort of roll cage

What else??? anything you guys reccomend to strengthen the TVP's ????? I bent mine up pretty good and know she will be even harder on hers.

Thanks for any input ----- CHRIS
Old 09-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Carnutz68
My Feedback: (1)

Forget the pink die its not going to work on black. I was looking through the savage hop ups they have lots of Purple
Old 09-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Nitro_Evader_Basher

I know most people turn their noses up at durartrax but I have a nitro evader and it would be great for a beginner . it can take a beating and all of the plastic parts are under warrantyfor a year (I recently sent in my broken rear shock tower and got a new one in a matter of days, and im up in Canada) and once the warranty is over, you can upgrade almost all of the plastic parts to aluminum (which could be anodized pink but I don't know where you get that done) plus it's so RTR it's not even funny, all you need is a plug wrench (it comes with a wheel wrench) and fuel, both of which you would already have. plus it has a top speed of 36 MPH with bone stock setup and best of all it's cheap only $249.99 RTR ( http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=LH3388**&P=1 ) or $199.99 Prebuilt ( http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LH3385&P=1 ). Just my opinion but i think this is the best bang for your buck, considering how low of a buck it is.