Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Is RealFlight G2 good only for beginners?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Is RealFlight G2 good only for beginners?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 11:46 AM
sadok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is RealFlight G2 good only for beginners?

Hi,

I am new to this hobby and just ordered G2. I guess I should give it back for G3 though.

Now my question is: I amsure that this simulator's gonna give me a head start and big help at the beginning, but do pro's use this or other sims to prepare new tricks, enter contests and such?

I mean, is this only a beginner tool and nice to have game for rainy days or it can take us to next levels, and help us becoming pro's ?

Regards
Sadok
Old 10-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Is RealFlight G2 good only for beginners?

Hang on to the simulator, after you solo. You'll use it every time you want to practice a new maneuver. You'll use it on rainy days. You'll use it when it's dark outside. You'll use it when you could be out flying....

...or at least I do...
Good luck,
Dave Olson
Old 10-25-2004, 03:52 PM
JNorton
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Is RealFlight G2 good only for beginners?

Scar is right. Everytime you want to practice you'll use the simulator. I now have no problem doing knife edges either way without thinking about which way to move the rudder. It's automatic now. Course in real life I'll probably be a lot higher than 3 feet above the runway!

John